nmgirl98
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

I finished it!

[Post New]by nmgirl98 on Nov 6, 08 4:26 PM
What a wonderful game that was!! I'm going to go over the levels I didn't get expert on and attempt some more of the bonus levels but I really really enjoyed this!!

jyork
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:I finished it!

[Post New]by jyork on Nov 6, 08 5:23 PM
I finally finished as well. The only level that really stumped me was 28, but with some forum advice from Sara I was able to complete that level and go on to finish the game. I wasn't crazy about the timer, but I prevailed. Someone said that there should be a timer like in Farm Frenzy where you can get silver or gold, but you don't get penalized if you don't finish on time, I like that idea.
Anyway, decent game and I can't wait for the second colony!

Lynnbb91157
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by Lynnbb91157 on Nov 7, 08 1:55 PM
Congrats. I'm still working on it. It's different than any game I've played but maybe like Farm Frenzy-Build-a-lot-Virtual Villlagers combination. It's fun but that timer makes it intense and I have to restart most levels but I eventually get them.

Dea2112
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Dea2112 on Nov 7, 08 4:58 PM
I have finished everything except the last of the bonus rounds, I can't seem to get enough of everything

cardano
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by cardano on Nov 7, 08 5:38 PM
Dea2112 wrote:I have finished everything except the last of the bonus rounds, I can't seem to get enough of everything

Yup, that level is made to be extremely challenging. Keep persisting and you'll eventually beat it!

JajsMother
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by JajsMother on Nov 9, 08 3:22 PM
Whooo-hoo, I finished!

Ironically, I have 5 red flags on the regular levels and 5 red flags on the bonus levels. Will have to keep working on those--especially since I *just* made it on most of them.

Good luck everyone!

cardano
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by cardano on Nov 9, 08 3:40 PM
JajsMother wrote:Whooo-hoo, I finished!

Ironically, I have 5 red flags on the regular levels and 5 red flags on the bonus levels. Will have to keep working on those--especially since I *just* made it on most of them.

Good luck everyone!

How many hours did it take you to beat the game?

JajsMother
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by JajsMother on Nov 9, 08 5:31 PM
cardano wrote:How many hours did it take you to beat the game?

Well, I didn't play straight through like I normally do with new games...so, I'd *guess* probably 12 hours...I played ok until around level 17 then it got harder for me...and I spent several hours on the last bonus level.

JajsMother
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by JajsMother on Nov 12, 08 11:46 AM
All Gold...Yipppeeeee...I rock!

lilacs0507
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by lilacs0507 on Nov 18, 08 9:34 PM
I think its so kewl that so many of us have enjoyed this game. I too have not played anything close to this much fun, and cant wait for another one to come out. Im starting over again to better my times. Good Luck to all and Thanks again for the help when stuck

gemangus
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by gemangus on Nov 19, 08 4:56 PM
loved this game too. liked it better than build-a-lot and better than virtual villagers.
probably because it is so addictive and what a nice change from HO.
it also has the right amount of difficulty

i too want a sequel.

[Post New]by IROCZMAN1977 on Nov 25, 08 7:25 PM
I finished this game as well. Very challenging game. I am now going to go back and try for yellow flags where needed and also try to finish those pesky bonus stages.

Go to: