bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 5, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

gleyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Welcome to Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by gleyn on Aug 5, 10 6:48 AM
How do you play this game???? The first one I liked but I don't even know how to start this one. Will there be a walkthrough for it?

Gleyn

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Aug 5, 10 7:00 AM
Gleyn,

There is a built in strategy guide down in the lower right corner. You can open it to see what to do, etc. except during the hogs. I hope you like the game as much as I do. I bought it right away.

Edited on 08/05/2010 at 7:00:55 AM PST

[Post New]by sunsetsky49 on Aug 6, 10 3:56 PM
Wow this is totally addicting, tried the trial period and was hooked...I liked how the hidden object was totally in reverse and how you must find the object of where the items belonged...very well designed...definately will buy it...must get through the other 9 games that I have 1st LOL.........Worth a try

[Post New]by 1934ford on Aug 6, 10 8:49 PM
I cannot seem to install the full version...my anti virus keeps saying that there is a worm virus attached to this game.....anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by heatherington on Aug 7, 10 7:34 AM
Just finished my hour trial and loved it. It seemed easier than the last Enlightenus, which I will be playing again today. I got pretty far in before my time was up. Loved every minute of it. That was the quickest hour I ever spent.

[Post New]by nikasnanny on Aug 7, 10 12:22 PM
There doesn't seem to be any enlightens cards any where around the arrows that point to them. I can't even get started. I watered and fed the gorilla but can't find the cards???? Help. If this is the way it is going to be, I don't want this game???

[Post New]by reneebk on Aug 7, 10 3:12 PM
Well... it has been awhile since I have played a game I have had to pay for... and that being said, I paid my money for this game. I am nearing the end of the game and can not do the puzzle because I did not get the portable fan from the last seek and find. So, I am stuck. And no customer support for two days. I would rather go back to Facebook and play free games there. At least I am not paying for their glitches and problems.

[Post New]by Zookeeper13 on Aug 8, 10 10:18 AM
I tried the 1 hour trial and it froze my computer twice and then the program tried to change multiple registry values in my laptop. After that I had had enough of this game messing with my computer and I uninstalled it. I will never touch it again! Wish I could say I had a better experience...this is the first time any game from Big Fish has ever done something negative to my computer.

[Post New]by aarafel on Aug 8, 10 11:18 PM
I never had any problems with Big Fish Games but Enlightness 2 collectors edition gives me run time errors and stuck my mouse, now other games won't play because I am stuck with mouse trails. I can't correct the mouse trail problem. Uninstalling the game.

meyernan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by meyernan on Aug 9, 10 8:15 AM
I really love this game but now I am stuck! I have completed Floor five to the point of placing the last disc but I did not get the Portal Fan when I finished the Arabian Palace scene. I cant go on without it. What do i do now?

SGOLDSAC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Welcome to Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by SGOLDSAC on Aug 9, 10 2:02 PM
I got to level 4 and went to the Medieval castle but it didn't give me the table how do I get back there? I can't advance to get the clock fixed.

molinka
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by molinka on Aug 11, 10 8:29 AM
LOVE this game..i had to slow down and back off because i didn't want to finish it..
shevaun

[Post New]by JillianRhea on Aug 11, 10 7:57 PM
I love hidden object games and this one seems like it would be a great game but i downloaded it fine but my computer froze twice within the first 5 mins of my trial and i have had to manually exit the came more times than i cared to count because my mouse stops working for the game at least 6 times and i have only been able to play for 25min max and not all at once? Are there major glitches with this game cuz this is really frustrating?!!!

Help fix this big fish we love you and I would hate to think your letting you game quality go down hill!

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Aug 15, 10 2:39 PM
i cannot get the blueprint because I did not get the portable fan clock piece. see page 77 of strategy drive. thanks

[Post New]by Pfaelz on Aug 16, 10 12:08 PM
Help, I'm stuck. I'm at the end of Floor 5, have completed the Arabian Palace, but did not receive the portable fan. There are no other clocks or sparkly areas and nothing in my inventory. What to do????

I found it! It's over the elevator buttons. Whewwwwww.

Edited on 08/16/2010 at 1:41:19 PM PST

[Post New]by ratdog2 on Nov 19, 10 2:00 PM
i bought this game a couple of days ago,and all my computer is doing is freezing up
every time i start playing ,i unstall it and deleted all the old files ,thought i had it fixed then today it looked like it would be ok. ,got all the things far the clock got the key put it in the clock them i had nothing but a white page, left it far a while but
nothing happen so i had to shut down my computer again,is any one else having any problems,how do i fix this

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Does not play on Win 7 64-bit OS

[Post New]by pgillenw on Apr 27, 11 3:16 PM
I get so frustrated that games stated to support Win 7 do not play on a 64-bit OS.
Big Fish I have found a number of games that state no support for Win 7 but I have played well e.g. Win 7, 64-bit, resolution set at 1600 x 900 yet quite a number where requirements are stated to support Win 7 do not. Let's get it right!!!!!!

Go to: