Can someone please tell me if it is accesible during gameplay
or just from main menu?

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Strategy Guide

[Post New]by bella81762 on Aug 5, 10 4:49 AM
it is available during gameplay...but not within hidden object scenes or puzzles...so if you are stuck on a puzzle and need help write the solution down b4 going in to solve

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Aug 5, 10 6:18 AM
Thank you bella

gntpat
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by gntpat on Aug 6, 10 3:54 PM
according to the strategy guide, I should have a key to the doll house. I dont have it. How do I get it?

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Aug 6, 10 10:32 PM
I played the demo but was never able to see anything in the strategy guide. It opens but the page is blank. Am I supposed to do something special to see what's inside the strategy guide? Everything else in the game seems to work fine so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or I'm doing something wrong.

I have never bought a collector's edition before. I'm considering buying this one even though I already own the Mayan Princess game. For the price of this game I would want my strategy guide to work even if I don't use it. Any help with the strategy guide problem would be much appreciated.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Aug 7, 10 12:14 AM
Dialogue: The Strategy Guide worked fine for me, but I didn't open in while I was demoing the game.

gntpat: The key is in the room you open with the origami crane. You'll find a cage for the dragon, a clock and a stand with a key in it there.

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Aug 7, 10 2:06 AM
I also cannot get strategy guide to work.

Go to: