[Post New]by cheyennepuppies on Aug 5, 10 8:19 AM
I'm stuck please help!!!!!

lisaf228
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 43

[Post New]by lisaf228 on Aug 5, 10 1:59 PM
Me too! I can't get more than 130 happiness.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Aug 5, 10 9:08 PM
The key to this level is that you need about 7 or 8 livestock farms upgraded to 5 stars(+21happiness) and about 4 or 5 palaces upgraded to 3 stars. Hold on to the palaces until you get all the happiness, then sell them for the 10 mil. If this hint isn't enough, let me know and I will send you a total walkthrough.

GL and TC

MK

lisaf228
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lisaf228 on Aug 6, 10 4:30 AM
I totally forgot about livestock farms. Thanks!

[Post New]by gkenhug56 on Aug 7, 10 10:45 AM
I am still stuck.....what is the order that you buy the farms and palace's?

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Aug 7, 10 12:52 PM
I built the Places first in order to generate lots of money, Six total upgraded to three stars with stone walls, Then I built the livestock farms upgraded to five stars. Six of those as well. That gets you to about 165ish (sorry, don't remember the actual number) and then you demolish the quarry and that gets you to the 175, And to get to the 10mil, just sell a few of the palaces. Hope this helps!

GL and TC

MK

[Post New]by dmcrn129 on Aug 23, 10 6:51 AM
ive built the palaces, the farms, but ran out of time. ive tried it sooo many times. any hints on how to finish it all before time runs out. thanks.

[Post New]by dawson8203 on Apr 28, 11 9:41 AM
I got EXPERT without building farms. Build a Quarry and a Blacksmith ASAP. Build ALL PALACES and upgrade to three stars and get a Tax Office in. Add a STONE MASON and make sure to stone in every palace. Eventually demolish the Quarry and add a Theatre and an Abbey. You should get through the level pretty quickly.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 10, 13 4:44 AM
I used a spread of mansions and palaces. I also added abbey, theatre and garden.
I succeeded on expert - just - but it would have been a little quicker if I'd sold something towards the end. I was concerned unnecessarily about losing the happiness on that property.

Go to: