geezerhundmom
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Help with numbers board in 3rd chapter

[Post New]by geezerhundmom on Aug 5, 10 11:34 AM
I am trying desperately to solve the "move the numbers" puzzle in the 3rd chapter. I don't want to skip it as one has to solve all puzzles in order to open the preview of Enlightenus 3. I understand the principle of how to move the numbers by quadrant, but keep struggling with it unsuccessfully. Anyone have any exact steps to follow?

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Help with numbers board in 3rd chapter

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Aug 6, 10 3:40 AM
if it's the number puzzle on the till of floor 4, then sorry can't help as I'm stuck on it too and like yourself I'm reluctant to press the skip button but it's driving me mad!

can anybody help?? please!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 6, 10 4:46 AM

Good Morning Fishies,

When I was writing the strategy guide for the game, My plan was to write a solution for it but that puzzle is random since each time I played the game the configuration was different.

I think it was a hard puzzle to solve but found that when I placed the "7-8-9" at the bottom the rest of the puzzle was easier to solve.

The key is to carry the numbers in a certain order, you have to pay attention to how the numbers can be switched.

I think I have a video for a random solution which I can post on youtube if that helps you visualize how to solve it.

The only way the video could help you is if you exit out of the puzzle several times to reset it in hopes that you get the same configuration.

MargieB

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Aug 6, 10 5:06 AM
A very big thanks to you MargieB- it really did help me alot- I have finally done it!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 6, 10 10:07 AM
gellyitaly wrote:A very big thanks to you MargieB- it really did help me alot- I have finally done it!

Congrats to you gellyitaly for completing the puzzle!!

MargieB

[Post New]by diamondgirl3660 on Aug 6, 10 4:00 PM
May ask how to find the video? Thanks!!

Libera13
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Libera13 on Aug 7, 10 5:39 AM
Same here! I've had it with trying, I suck at this kind of minipuzzles. I searched for the video on YouTube a while ago but just couldn't find it - guess you havn't put it yet. So it really would be helpful here Many thanks in advance MargieB! (first time I'm "communicating" but you've helped me many times before ^^)

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Aug 7, 10 5:16 PM
Me too.. I really hate to use the skip button since I wanna get the achievements and see the Enlightenus 3 preview. I know it's random, but if you can post where to find that video I'll be more than happy to keep resetting the puzzle until I get the right combo. Thanks so much!!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 8, 10 2:48 PM

Hello Fishies,

You can find the video solution for the cash register puzzle, I posted on the BigFishGamesTips youtube channel by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmKV0H_7uEY

Outside links are not permitted on Big Fish, the link above belongs to the Big Fish Games Official Youtube channel.

As stated before this solution is random since the puzzle is different each time, however, it may give you an idea of how to solve the puzzle.

You can also try to exit the puzzle to reset it until you get the same configuration (if that is possible) exiting the puzzle will not prevent you from getting the achievement as long as you don't click on the SKIP button.

Good Luck,

MargieB

Edited on 08/08/2010 at 4:13:47 PM PST

Phyrie
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Phyrie on Aug 10, 10 4:39 PM
Margie, I was totally stuck here too, UNTIL I saw your video. I went back to the game and my configuration was the same as yours, first time!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I came t h i s close to skipping!

Phyrie

Laura29
Clownfish
Clownfish
833 Posts

[Post New]by Laura29 on Sep 23, 10 7:43 AM
Thank you, thank you Margie B! I was stuck on this puzzle (I had tried for two hours) and the closest I could get was all the numbers lined up, but the bottom was 7-9-8. I found the you tube video, and I had to exit out/re-enter the game about 5 times to get the same # config. as the video, but once I did... I can't believe how easy you made it look! LOL I guess that's why you are the one we all go to for help!

SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Sep 24, 11 7:37 PM
*ahem*

MARGIEB]

[]RULES

Edited on 09/24/2011 at 7:40:15 PM PST

Go to: