Jacket

[Post New]by madhatter72 on Aug 5, 10 2:24 PM
I finished the London museum game and no jacket when into my inventory. Anyone having the same problem?

marlo327
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Jacket

[Post New]by marlo327 on Aug 5, 10 3:22 PM
I also received no jacket and now need it. I'm in a position of "can't go backward" and "can't go forward". I guess I'll have to start all over again, but I hate to do that if this is a glitch. Think I'll get in touch with BFG's support. Marlo

[Post New]by putpoc on Aug 5, 10 3:46 PM
f4vesant2@aol.com; I also came up short without a jacket....i'M TELLING YOU..... I am really getting really frustrated with BF. The same thing happened to me with Vault cracker. I complained and never seem to get a response...ya know ther are other web sites out there.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Aug 5, 10 7:15 PM
I also didn't get jacket. And cannot go any further. I don't want to start over.

[Post New]by madhatter72 on Aug 5, 10 9:00 PM
I did sart over and if you go to the fountain and into the "pantry" click on the bottle with the star in the cupboard and it will give you another game and that is when I completed the list, jacket et. all. If you complete this step perhaps you will not have to start over....very frustrating. Good luck!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 5, 10 10:07 PM
The clock pieces (e.g. jacket) are not attached to any specific hidden object scene. You'll receive the clock pieces in a fixed order regardless of what scene you do first.

So, if you're missing a clock piece, you probably missed a hidden object scene somewhere. On the third floor, there are 3 clocks hidden under objects (as indicated in the signpost): under some books in the boat dock, under the carrots in the plaza, and behind the star bottle in the cupboard.

Check around the various rooms to see if you've completed all these clocks. When you complete the last hidden object scene, you'll receive the last clock piece, which, for this floor, is a jacket.

nikki_UK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nikki_UK on Aug 9, 10 4:35 PM
madhatter72 wrote:I did sart over and if you go to the fountain and into the "pantry" click on the bottle with the star in the cupboard and it will give you another game and that is when I completed the list, jacket et. all. If you complete this step perhaps you will not have to start over....very frustrating. Good luck!

Thank you, thank you thank you madhatter, I thought I was losing the plot as I did start over twice and played nine 'games' both times but only got eight pieces, none on the Catch big fish game - hopefully now I will be more successful with the rest of the game

[Post New]by JaneyGee on Aug 19, 10 1:40 AM
Thanks so much for that. I was thinking I might have to start again too.

Go to: