Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Where's da Goat???

[Post New]by Halotop on Aug 5, 10 2:41 PM
Was in the room with the giant bear and rabbit doing the 300ad scene....
I finished the 'supposed' hog and found all the items whereupon I was supposed to get a goat... I didn't... of course.. this is the last animal needed before proceeding to the main clock and finishing another puerile game before being able to continue...
So... now (after checking strategy with a fine tooth comb) and realizing i had done all as supposed to... I cannot go forward...

Anybody have this problem??

I am hoping to find answers instead of playing again with another profle :-))

Thanks fishies

Edited on 08/05/2010 at 2:43:57 PM PST

Re:Where's da Goat???

[Post New]by royalty1341 on Aug 7, 10 8:14 PM
I have the same problem..no goat..cannot move forward

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 7, 10 8:48 PM
You probably missed a clock somewhere. Go back and check all the rooms. Click on everything that sparkles.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Aug 26, 10 12:23 PM
You get the goat from the last "HOG" scene you play. I had missed the door to backstage in the dollhouse. Once i found it I got another "HOG" scene that gave nme the goat. It all depends what order you play it in.

[Post New]by redhotwheels on Jun 21, 11 1:46 PM
I am trying to give the rabbit on the second floor the giant wand. But the game keeps telling me the wand belongs some where else. the stratedgy map shows that it does go in the rabbits hand. I can not go any futher because I can not activate the next step. Will someone please help? I need the goat

[Post New]by helphelphelp on Oct 5, 11 4:06 AM
I would also love to know where the goat is? but I have two alligators!!!!! Have checked EVERYTHING and no other place to find the goat. Do I have to start again from scratch?

geodvo
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by geodvo on Jun 22, 14 2:33 PM
I'm looking for the goat too!! II was just going to re-download the game to see if that helped but now, before I do, I will go back and check all the clocks.

geodvo
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by geodvo on Jun 22, 14 2:53 PM
Well, I know that I missed a hog back before the portal into the clocks but the game does not allow me to go back there since it was a portal I presume. So now what do I do? I can't get past this main clock thing!!!!

Go to: