Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by Breenie2 on Apr 27, 15 6:02 PM
Currently can't click on anything when farm loads, but my mouse still moves. When I am able to click, I click on the only light bulb quest I have and an error message pops up and the game crashes. The quest is near the very start of the game and is a big guy with a fedora hat. Love this game really hope you guys can fix it. All this is happening even after the most recent update. re-install didn't work. Thanks

[Post New]by meadowgirl on Apr 27, 15 6:27 PM
don't know where she is. even tried uninstall re install. nothing changed. guess it's time to just delete and be done.

[Post New]by mystical_me77 on Apr 27, 15 6:31 PM
same thing here. a month and a half now. started freezing, had double characters, lost money and gold coins, now access codes and can't even log in. WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED!!!!

[Post New]by csleepy0825 on Apr 27, 15 11:36 PM
I am on level 21 and just lost `11,000 silver all at once. When I went out and came back in now lost 6 gold. A quest came up ask for neighboring farm loan and the silver vanished. I did not agree to the loan. i was clicking on tree stumps when the gold vanished. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO PLAY THE GAME CORRECTLY IF YOU THE DEVELOPER TAKE AWAY WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE GAME., pUT IT BACK OR GIVE ME THE CREDIT. iF i MAKE A POINT TO SAVE IT FOR WHEN NEEDED WHY DO YOU GET TO TAKE IT AWAY. csleepy0825@aol.com

[Post New]by kymyshka on Apr 29, 15 3:28 AM
kymyshka wrote:
meadowgirl wrote:lost jennifer
Got the same problem. Where is she?!
She returned! Just was waiting about 15 minutes. Magic?)

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on Apr 30, 15 12:21 AM
I was playing the game as much as allowed nothing works. Went to get the collections and twice it froze and then closed the game. Now I will not get the collection points that I have won. This does not help with the game having to buy the upgrades and the needed items to plant crops. Please fix this game this is very very discussing.

[Post New]by Camilaakiko on May 1, 15 8:20 PM
Hi.
I am having a problem with the factory. The boxes with the finish product aren´t appearing and i can´t click on it. I tried to reinstall the game, but it didn´t work.
When I open the factory, it shows that the product is ready, but i can´t catch it.

What can I do to fix it.

Sorry for my english.

Camila Akiko

[Post New]by AnneAckland on May 2, 15 6:15 AM
Frozen unsellable chicken.
Yesterday all my animals were frozen to their spots doing the moonwalk. If i sold at least one animal, then they suddenly came unstuck, so had to sell/re-purchase my sheep/goats and cows, but in the birdpen the unsellable chicken given free from the man at the beginning of the game is frozen and despite restarting the game or moving the pen, she is still stuck, and preventing my other birds from laying their eggs. I have sufficient stock for the time being, but is really annoying.

Re: Level 19: Animals won't move/produce goods

[Post New]by CatalinaG on May 2, 15 1:06 PM
I'm on level 19 an I have a hen that won't move and as an end result my animals can't produce goods in the nest. I tried to sell the pen but can't.

[Post New]by CatLady626 on May 4, 15 4:32 PM
I was playing this afternoon without any problem, then took a break to let my crops grow. I went back on an hour later and when I clicked on my completed factory items, the game closed, I went back in, it loads with no problem and I could feed the animals and collect the awards for deliveries, but when I try to collect the bakery, juice, and dairy items it still closes the game. I never have any other programs open when I play, I have a new Dell laptop with current drivers, and run Windows 7. This is my first issue with FarmUp, but it's pretty frustrating! Thanks!

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on May 5, 15 4:40 PM
I had been playing 2 versions ago until just a couple days ago. (I started the game in Sept and wanted to finish it in the same version I started.) I just upgraded to the current version to play through it again and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed with the stability. I'm finding the game either locks up (making me force quit through the task manager) or crashes and shuts itself down every few minutes. This is ridiculous.

[Post New]by loveberryz4ever on May 5, 15 11:11 PM
Can u please help me to fix the problem with the characters?
They're all gone with no reason and now the farm is not working
The tick I put on the tasks and things are still there and have never finished
Can u please help me to get my family back? Thanks a lot.

Can u please help me?Now I can't do anything on my farm
When I click on buildings or grass or anything
The game stop and have no response instantly

Edited on 05/06/2015 at 9:19:45 AM PST

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on May 8, 15 10:28 AM
If you win 3000 point thur the collections then give the points. If there is gold to receive every day then give the gold. FIX THE GAME SO IT CAN BE PLAY CORRECTLY> Work ethics stinks. ATTITUDE SO WHAT IF IT WORKS INSTEAD OF PERFECTION STINKS< GET IT TOGETHER> WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO COMPLAIN CONSTANTLY FIX IT AND THEN THERE IS NO COMPLAINT. I cannot buy or upgrade any factories because you do not give the gold or if I get 7 you take them away. FIX THE GAME CORRECTLY for a change.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

If you win 3000 point thur the collections then give the points. If there is gold to receive every day then give the gold. FIX THE GAME SO IT CAN BE PLAY CORRECTLY> Work ethics stinks. ATTITUDE SO WHAT IF IT WORKS INSTEAD OF PERFECTION STINKS< GET IT TOGETHER> WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO COMPLAIN CONSTANTLY FIX IT AND THEN THERE IS NO COMPLAINT. I cannot buy or upgrade any factories because you do not give the gold or if I get 7 you take them away. FIX THE GAME CORRECTLY for a change.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on May 8, 15 10:33 AM
Fix the game so it cane be played correctly. I do not get the gold every day, but play everyday????????? I win the collections that has the Money but do not receive the money just the TOOL COLLECTION I NEED THE GOLD TO UPGRADE Factories. I need the gold to buy items and produce GET IT TOGETHER SO THE GAME CAN BE PLAYED CORRECTLY.

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by donald147 on May 8, 15 3:00 PM
Breenie2 wrote:Currently can't click on anything when farm loads, but my mouse still moves.

I just began having this problem today. When I started the game this morning, it crashed with another one of those exception errors and ever since I can't click on anything (crops, buildings, menu button, nothing). It's not really frozen as the people are moving and the train arrives, but I can't scroll around the screen or click on anything at all. Plus my crops that were ready to harvest seem to have reverted back to seedlings. I had to use Task Manager to close the game and I've tried restarting several times and I even restarted the computer but nothing has helped so far.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on May 8, 15 11:39 PM
It is almost midnight give me the gold you owe me from yesterday and today. I need the gold to update the pens and do the crops and other challenges. Lest get it togewther and stop the controlling when the game is messed up. You stop the game in the middle of playing to reset it so it does something then what was going to happen. I want the game correct so it can be played the way it was written. Stop the controlling the game. You (the developers and tech) need to update the game and stop this controlling.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on May 9, 15 1:13 AM
Again tonight NO GOLD that's three days. The gold I have had is from the kitchen collection and you have taken the gold for the past two days. Yes I have three LEAVE THEM ALONE I am trying to be able to get the needed items. FIX THE GAME> REALLY SIMPLE WORK ETHICS PERFECTION THEN IT WILL BE DONE RIGHT. TRY IT FOR A WEEK MAYBE YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on May 9, 15 5:57 AM
You gave me my silver points Thank you now give me the GOLD I have not received any from the daily for three days. Leave the 3 alone. I am trying to get the 70 needed to update. A person can not play the game without GOLD> I WILL NOT SPEND REAL MONEY ON GAME THAT IS JUNK>

Go to: