ac5kat43
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only

[Post New]by ac5kat43 on Jul 30, 14 5:30 PM
Installed today's (30 July 2014) new PC update per bfgWendwater instructions under locked topic "New UPDATE Available For - Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery (PC) - July 22, 2014". Unfortunately, my results are the same... crashing as soon as my manor page opens. I eagerly await the next update to fix me.... please, please, please....

The funny thing is that for the last few days, my husband sees me listed in his neighbor's list 5 separate times with the same name and level, 46 Kitty Lane Level 99. But when he tries to access any 5 of my (same name and level) manors, the manor page opens and then he immediately crashes to his desktop. I guess I need to say please don't visit me right now... my (now 5) manors are having a very bad month!!! lol.... Sent poor ol' CS another msg.

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Jul 31, 14 12:30 PM
When doing Neighbor Blitz, Quests are popping up announcement completion - obviously not the case. Change code to ignore during Neighbor Blitz.

[Post New]by raelyn156 on Aug 2, 14 10:11 AM
i am so annoyed with this game right now! the update just made this impossible! installed update only to discover that i could no see the right hand side of screen where the options cog, sale icons & zoom in zoom out buttons are. also the only way to get back to prev " page " from slot machines & neighbors is to exit game & restart it. contacted tst & it became very obvious that the person never read my report when i was informed that i should use the cog that i had written i couldn't see! now as of today i can't see the left hand side where the quest & achievement icon & even in the hos, i can't see object on the far left of the screen. i am doing a blind search trying to find them. please can any one help? screen is set correctly i know that much. i really need help & am not getting anywhere with tst.

upthkazo2
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by upthkazo2 on Aug 2, 14 2:31 PM
Having a problem with the large carnival tents. They do not seem to be giving out any silver. I know it is only every 6 hours however I have played for 8-10 hours and never seemed to have a payout.
I am at Asias Lair ID# 2301587, using a PC windows 7. Hope you can do something for me thanks.

upthkazo2

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 2:32:33 PM PST

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Aug 2, 14 2:51 PM
upthkazo2 wrote:Having a problem with the large carnival tents. They do not seem to be giving out any silver. I know it is only every 6 hours however I have played for 8-10 hours and never seemed to have a payout.
I am at Asias Lair ID# 2301587, using a PC windows 7. Hope you can do something for me thanks.

upthkazo2

I had this problem some months ago, early in the game. If you contact CS they can help you with it and restore any missed payments.

Ruby2sdy
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by Ruby2sdy on Aug 2, 14 5:58 PM
temp_89120 wrote:When doing Neighbor Blitz, Quests are popping up announcement completion - obviously not the case. Change code to ignore during Neighbor Blitz.

I'm getting this ALL the time at my new manor. It's driving me crazy. It's bad enough that I keep getting the Gypsy and Papa Legba and items don't go off the list after they are found.

[Post New]by LillyMunster on Aug 2, 14 7:10 PM
Since the update, the game will not open with my credentials -- the game opens with someone else's info. I have sent emails to customer service with no response. Fix this or refund the money I've spent on the game.

game opens with wrong person's info [Incident: 140729-000148]

The game got stuck then I closed it to restart and it came up with someone else's info showing.

Now would be a good time to fix this. No response has been sent to me at all.

[Post New]by pdust315 on Aug 3, 14 9:07 AM
Hi
I am playing on Laptop windows 7. I have lost my games...I had 4 going, i linked to facebook and recovered 1. How do i get the others back? thanks MY 2116671

Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only

[Post New]by PureSpanishHorse on Aug 3, 14 3:18 PM
EVERY time I visit another players mansion I get stuck with having to play "The Gypsy Tsaliba"... Not only that but, to top it off, the clues get duplicated even after deleting them on the screen. This is also happening with Papa Legba's in regular play. I'm no longer enjoying the game with this many problems. I can't recommend to friends with this many annoying issues. ? Thanks.

[Post New]by LillyMunster on Aug 3, 14 8:31 PM
Since the update, the game will not open with my credentials -- the game opens with someone else's info. I have sent emails to customer service with no response. Fix this or refund the money I've spent on the game.

game opens with wrong person's info [Incident: 140729-000148]

The game got stuck then I closed it to restart and it came up with someone else's info showing.

Now would be a good time to fix this. No response has been sent to me at all, still. Nothing ,no response from customer service.

We're way past the 72 hour mark people. I like the game. I enjoy the game. But if you can't or won't help, then refund the money I spent on the game.

The next move for me will to dispute the card charges and get a refund. I'd rather play the game and move forward. I need to hear from someone who can fix this.

Edited on 08/03/2014 at 8:40:30 PM PST

[Post New]by LillyMunster on Aug 4, 14 5:13 PM
OK! Customer Service rocks! They've fixed my issues and I'm BACK!!! Yeah! Ok, so kudos and blessings to the forum MOD and Kathryn

Thank you for fixing this -- I greatly appreciate it

Lilly Munster

Maison du Vivienne is alive and well

Edited on 08/18/2014 at 3:39:39 PM PST

upthkazo2
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by upthkazo2 on Aug 4, 14 7:19 PM
Having a problem with the "Click and move" tool. When I use it to reset my ??? machines I can end up moving anything in that area.
Also when trying to move an item into my inventory I get everything but the suitcase. The same thing happens when trying to move something around the manor or from the inventory to the manor, I will get everything except the check mark.
Sometimes after 8-10 tries it does work.

I have a PC with windows 7
Asias Lair
DM ID# 230187

If you could look into this it would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
upthkazo2

bt1151
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by bt1151 on Aug 5, 14 7:36 AM
I'm also having the problem with neighbor blitzes - items I've already found are showing up on the list again although of course the item is no longer on the screen.
Has anyone heard about an upcoming fix?

I'm also having another minor, but annoying, problem. My music and sound settings won't stay put. I tend to play without music or sound but since the last update, the settings reset themselves every time.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Aug 5, 14 3:16 PM
Hi PureSpanishHorse and bt1151

I noticed that both of you mentioned having some trouble with the items in certain Hidden Object scenes coming up again after they've been found. I'm sorry that this is happening, this really must be frustrating.

I do want to assure you that we have seen a few other players mention that a similar issue is happening in their game and have passed this information on to the developers. We're hoping to have this issued sorted out as quickly as possible so you can continue to play without this happening.

Best wishes,
bfgLianorm

[Post New]by Syrinx2112 on Aug 5, 14 5:40 PM
I've been saving my gold and investing a lot of time in this game. I had 285 gold as of this morning. I re-arranged my garden, put a lot in inventory and bought some stuff, mostly with silver. I was watching my gold and didn't want to go below 150. I was placing cobblestone and waiting to get the Trailblazer achievement and once I got the achievement I looked up and only had 16 gold. Where is my gold?

traderdi75143
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by traderdi75143 on Aug 6, 14 2:43 PM
Just went from 33 to 19 in my lightening bolts going to chapters. Can you make this minor correction please

[Post New]by nightingale63 on Aug 7, 14 9:30 AM
I'm having same problem as raelynn156 regarding right side of screen missing, (posted Aug 2.) No access to gear, hint button, objects to far right of screen. Problem began this AM.

Releanna
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Releanna on Aug 7, 14 1:06 PM
I cannot start Dark Manor - it tells me there is a new update but in the Games Manager there are no updates to find, neither automatic nor manual.
please help

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Aug 7, 14 2:50 PM
CUSTOMER SERVICE YEA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not purchase from in game stores I was using PC with Vista and had no problems with stores. I recently obtained a PC with Windows 7 and from the beginning no in game purchases were allowed. When it tried to connect to Big Fish the game would freeze. I have internet explorer 10 tried 11 that did not help. I have been round and round with customer support for two weeks and today was told they had no more suggestions but here is a coupon for a free collector's edition. I DO NOT wand a collectors edition I want these games to work. I have DM, AK, ART and MC PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Edited on 08/13/2014 at 3:01:42 PM PST

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Aug 7, 14 3:06 PM
Same here ....Says there is a new update ..But I'm not showing one and it will not let me in the game..

Go to: