Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by Evalm on Jul 21, 17 8:49 PM
Happy Birthday Sherry!!!!!

[Post New]by Samterri on Jul 23, 17 6:46 AM
anyone else unable to get witches legacy: covered by the night trial to play?

India1435
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by India1435 on Jul 26, 17 1:33 AM
Uh-oh I did things backward this morning! Did not check to see who all sent me those beautiful blue, latex (who does not love latex, hey ) medical gloves! I would like to thank all my awesome, fantastic neighbours for their generosity in providing me with the tools to complete this offer!

Thank you

Indy

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,504 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jul 26, 17 12:21 PM
Please save your coins on the medical gloves. I'm not playing this quest this time. Thank you all great neighbors.

Desp1na
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Desp1na on Jul 27, 17 5:38 AM
I will be on vacation for the whole month of August, returning 09 Sept 2017.

I will not be taking my laptop with me, but will try and hijack my family member's, in order to gift all my wonderful neighbours. It may be sporadic and chances are that I will be mass gifting null atoms, energy rocks, dark matters, etc.

Thank you for understanding.
Kind regards,
Despina

dirio1
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by dirio1 on Jul 30, 17 7:40 AM
I haven't been able to log into the game for a week. I tried the HE trick and it got me to 89% and able to post in forum. I've tried IE and Chrome and I'm having no luck. I'll keep trying. I hope to see you all very soon

glca
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Aug 5, 17 3:22 PM
Thank you so much draeko1, lorakeet, aurendel01, dionysia00 & Kneuel for feeding my ECO-Station dragon!!! With your help I get to explore a new room!!!

We appreciate our neighbors so very much!
Gabrielle

glca
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Aug 10, 17 8:16 PM
Thank you so much ttaravision, MrLother, loraket & Krum22 for feeding my Beauty Parlor Dragon!!!!

Life is good when you have awesome neighbors!
Gabrielle

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Aug 11, 17 3:27 PM
Thank you very much Janawie, Kneuel, aurendel01, Vulcaness, sir_vival, Robbe60, duzlo, & dionysia00 for feeding my Beauty Parlor Dragon! What a turnout by our incredibly generous neighbors.

John

glca
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Aug 12, 17 12:36 PM
Cookiewitch asked me to let everyone know she is having major problems loading RoM & please be patient with her. She's done all the usual including submitting a Dr. Felix report & is pulling her hair out with their responses. It's like she asks, "What color is the sky" and they answer, "Tuesday."

Go to: