wllowldy
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Sixth Floor glitch?

[Post New]by wllowldy on Aug 5, 10 8:10 PM
Well, I got to 6th floor, put all the jewels in the door, played the HOG and have nothing else to do. No items in inventory. So, i went to the Strategy Guide and it says I was to get a wooden horse from the safe. No horse and now I won't see how the game ends. Anyone having a similar problem?

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:Sixth Floor glitch?

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 5, 10 10:02 PM
On the Sixth Floor, after completing the Ageless Clock, you're supposed to receive a Memory Chip, not a wooden horse. Have you put all the pieces into the Ageless Clock? There are only 6 pieces for the last floor, and not 9 like in the previous floors.

wllowldy
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by wllowldy on Aug 6, 10 4:31 AM
Guess I need to go back and check the 6th floor again. I get magnifying glass but no action to perform.

lindar2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by lindar2 on Aug 10, 10 12:17 PM
I'm having problems on the sixth floor as well. I've got all but one of the pieces but can't find where to get the last one from. I've been through all the rooms and can't find another clock to get the last piece.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 10, 10 3:11 PM
There's 1 clock in each room:

1. Lily Pond - on the floor
2. Horse Paintings - behind the 2nd horse painting
3. Marla's Statue - to the left of the busts
4. Prototype Room - inside a round panel on the wall, right side
5. Secret Archive - in the glass case
6. Oval Room - on the post

Hope this helps!

Sailorben
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Sailorben on Sep 26, 10 9:53 AM
I was in the same boat, and sure I'd looked at all the clocks listed. But I went back and clicked them all again--and sure enough, found that for whatever reason I'd missed the scene behind the featureless round panel on the wall of the prototype room. It was not the circus scene but nonetheless did produce the last piece needed to finish the game!

Go to: