bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 6, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate forum

[Post New]by mygrndkidsvip on Aug 9, 10 11:04 AM
help, i am in the last stage where you have the figs. When i go to put all 18 of them on the board they won't go on no matter where i put them. Went to the walkthrough and said to put them any where but can't get them to go on the boards. What am i not doing or what should i be doing?

Edited on 08/09/2010 at 11:07:05 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate forum

[Post New]by boydbear on Aug 9, 10 7:18 PM
Help
I am also stuck on th fig problem, and I even tried to skip the puzzle
NO such luck

[Post New]by cd1123 on Aug 12, 10 3:02 PM
The value changes from 18 to 16 when you attend the game. I don't know why? Bug?

[Post New]by LWCkittykat on Aug 13, 10 6:31 PM
Having the same issue with the figs. This is irritating as I am almost finished with the game.

Girldawn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Girldawn on Aug 13, 10 6:46 PM
Hello all, I really need help!!! A few days ago I was playing in Samantha at Midas Palace (outside back) and I had found all the objects in white, opened the crate for pick axe, got gold dancer and placed, got the star emblem and placed in stone figure to get what was there and Sam said , we're all done here let's take the exit at the back of the screen to the next place - well that's when I needed to leave,and instead of exiting to the next place first I just went to the main menu and exited the game! Wrong move on my part!! Now when I enter the game I am outback, the dancer is in place and the drawer is opened- empty. The axe is gone but the hint still shows it's in the rock and the "find it screen" says I still need to get the gold dancer. I've tried everything - even un and reinstalled the game! What am I missing here? Sorry this is so long, but I didn't know how to give you a short version - please help me if you can Thank you, Girldawn

Edited on 08/13/2010 at 6:51:36 PM PST

Lady_Reba
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Reba on Aug 21, 10 10:55 PM
I cant get the pick axe to work in the new SS game Fountains of Fate. I use it on the ceili8ng crack and the axe just falls over and over again what am i doing wrong?
Perplexed in the cave

mdcrab13
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by mdcrab13 on Aug 25, 10 8:40 AM
I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES WITH THE FIGS! i HAVE CONTACTED BIG FISH 3 TIMES ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND STILL NO RESPONSE! i HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED GAME 5 TIMES NOW AND SAME ISSUE. fOR ALL THE $$$ i HAVE SPENT ON THESE GAMES THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM BIG FISH. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE SERVICE AT THIS TIME. SIMPLE SOLUTION - REFUND FOR THE GAME. A RESPONSE BACK WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.

diji
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by diji on Aug 25, 10 8:54 PM
mdcrab13 wrote:I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES WITH THE FIGS! i HAVE CONTACTED BIG FISH 3 TIMES ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND STILL NO RESPONSE! i HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED GAME 5 TIMES NOW AND SAME ISSUE. fOR ALL THE $$$ i HAVE SPENT ON THESE GAMES THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM BIG FISH. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE SERVICE AT THIS TIME. SIMPLE SOLUTION - REFUND FOR THE GAME. A RESPONSE BACK WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.

Hate to say it BF but I agree on this one!

bookworm1940
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by bookworm1940 on Nov 3, 10 10:53 PM
I'm having a problem in the Underground River section. I have a grappling hook in my inventory and need to use the hook on the crate in the water in order to get the items in the crate as well as the 4th board to complete the painted boards puzzle. I have tried putting the grappling hook on the crate umpteen times and it only falls back into my inventory. Nothing I do will bring the crate to me so I can continue with the game. When I mouse over the crate, the cursor should show that I need to use an item in my inventory, but it doesn't do that. And putting the hook on the crate does nothing. Have tried placing the hook, won't stay there, have even resorted to trying to *toss* it over the water to the crate...nada. Is this a glitch and I need to uninstall and reinstall the game?

bookworm1940
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by bookworm1940 on Nov 3, 10 11:28 PM
Ignore my message for help above. Going back into the game I saw at the bottom of the screen that there was ANOTHER set of items to find. Upon completion of finding all those new items, it asked me to find things that were in the crate. THEN I was able to use the grappling hook and go on with the game. Gee...always something new to learn about the nuances of these games, huh?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 7, 10 6:56 PM
I'm so sorry you've run into a technical problem! Assuming you bought the game here at Big Fish Games, Customer Support are the best ones to help you.

1, Click on the green envelope in the right column on this page.
2. Click on the Contact Us link in the left column of the next page.

That will take you to a form where you can get in touch with Customer Service directly. They should be able to help one way or another.

Good luck!
Robin

Xbob2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Xbob2 on Feb 18, 11 3:55 PM
Has anyone had this happen to them? Was at the end of the Salomon mines section when the game locked up the whole 'puter. Did a forced shutdown restarted and opened game manager, opened the game, hit play and everything locks up again! Do I have to trash the game and download a new copy? Mac version on late 09 macbook pro.

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on Feb 19, 11 12:26 PM
You can put the figs anywhere. The fig puzzle can be skipped because i figured out how to do it.. What you do is press Hint button and it will then ask if you want to Skip The game froze for me at the fig section but in the end i was able to finish the game.

[Post New]by taniamorse85 on Mar 7, 11 1:12 PM
I am so frustrated! I've been using the walkthrough to help myself through difficult spots so far, but I can't seem to get past a certain part. I am at Midas Palace--Outside the Back, and I have collected all list items. I have also put the gold dancer in place and opened the slot for the gold star. I tried putting the gold star in its place, but it would not go into place. I tried several more times, but it still wouldn't go in. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how do I fix this issue?

[Post New]by obergere on Mar 7, 11 10:37 PM
I am also at the cave where I picked up the scanner and apparantly did the order of operations in the wrong order.Now I am stuck and I am going to have to start allover again.I hac etried closing the game and coming back
but to no avail!!!My question is o I have to start, allover again. I can't even get out or go back tothe previous site!!!

[Post New]by katzr1245 on Apr 27, 11 6:19 PM
I seem to have lost my pick axe...I opened the box and found it but now I need it to find the gold dancer and it isn't in my inventory...HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by magnum_pi on Jun 13, 11 5:12 PM
We are at the "Arrow Puzzle" that has 3 concentric circles and when lined up are supposed to make an arrow. We can only get the outside ring to turn and cannot get the inside two to turn so that we can line them up. Any ideas?

S.S. fountains of fate metal leaves in Euma Bermuda

[Post New]by shannon64 on Jun 21, 11 7:36 AM
I would like to know how to pick up the last two leaves by the palm tree as I just can't get them? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

[Post New]by Happy_turtle on Oct 5, 11 8:51 PM
"Handheld cooler" outside of the palace?

Go to: