hd2222
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Boards for fence

[Post New]by hd2222 on Aug 6, 10 3:54 AM
Can't find last board to complete the fence puzzle. Are they all to be found at the beach/stilt house? Have the other 3 Samantha Swift games, and love them. I know it's a case of "can't see for looking", but ...... so early in the game and I'm floundering (no pun intended fishies). Hope there will be a walkthrough so I can consult same ...at these moments of dire distress (LOL). Thanks.

hd2222
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Boards for fence

[Post New]by hd2222 on Aug 6, 10 4:15 AM
Never mind, my finned friends.............I finally "saw for looking". Now onward to purchase, and pursue this new adventure.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 6, 10 6:50 AM
I finished the walkthrough last night (Thursday), and it's scheduled to be posted today.

Robin

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Aug 6, 10 8:02 AM
cant figure the fence out will be glad for the walkthru

MissJack08
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by MissJack08 on Aug 6, 10 8:59 AM
hd2222! I am stuck there also! Would you please reveal location to the rest of the class? Thanks! All fishies are so helpful!

[Post New]by MerryDale on Aug 6, 10 9:08 AM
MissJack08 wrote: hd2222! I am stuck there also! Would you please reveal location to the rest of the class? Thanks! All fishies are so helpful!

There are 4 brown boards with white painted designs on them.
The first 1 is part of the crate u broke near the fence.
The other 3 are back in the frirst outdoor scene where the well with the crank is.

Use the down arrow exit to go from the fence scene to the cave to outdoors. Get 3 boards and come back.

Honey633
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Honey633 on Aug 6, 10 9:23 AM
I can't get the fence picture completed. I have one board left and can't get it to go where I want it to go!! Any suggestions??? Frustrated!!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 6, 10 9:44 AM
SPOILER: The last board is inside the chest in the middle. You have to use the Acid bottle on it's side, and then open it with the crowbar.

MissJack08
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by MissJack08 on Aug 6, 10 10:16 AM
Thanks Merrydale!!!!!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 6, 10 12:29 PM
RebeccaLily,

I think you've mixed two steps together. You use the Acid bottle to open a different chest, it doesn't have anything to do with the painted boards.

You use the grappling hook to pull in the chest you need, then use the crowbar on it.

The Blog Walkthrough has full instructions and marked screenshots:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-fountains-of-fate-walkthrough/

Robin

Go to: