MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

UPDATE - Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith posted on the Big Fish Blog!

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 6, 10 5:14 AM
Update!

Good Morning Lovely Fishies

Just wanted to inform you that Robin94122 wrote the blog walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith and is now available on the blog.

You can find it here:

Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate Walkthrough

Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 08/06/2010 at 4:22:41 PM PST

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate to be published today!

[Post New]by grammyapples on Aug 6, 10 5:54 AM
Hi Margie,
Thanks for the info hon.
Miss you, and hope you and Mom are doing well.
Huggers

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate to be published today!

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 6, 10 9:52 AM

HEY GRAMMMMYYYY!!!!

So good to see you. My mom is doing well, thanks for asking I will be going to visit very soon.

Huggers back at you!!!

MargieB

thecatspjs
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by thecatspjs on Aug 6, 10 11:26 AM
Where will we find the walkthough? I'm on Pacific Daylight time, so it is 11:30 a.m. here. Thought I might be able to find the walkthrough by now. And a big THANKS to the person who wrote it!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 6, 10 11:31 AM
thecatspjs wrote:Where will we find the walkthough? I'm on Pacific Daylight time, so it is 11:30 a.m. here. Thought I might be able to find the walkthrough by now. And a big THANKS to the person who wrote it!

ETA: The walkthrough is up and the link has been posted in my OP.

I'm sure Robin94122 appreciates your thanks since she wrote the walkthrough
Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 08/06/2010 at 11:50:39 AM PST

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Aug 6, 10 11:39 AM
Hi Margie,

I posted in another thread thanking Robin but I will say it again. THANK YOU Robin. I need a walkthru very much.

bbelle

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:UPDATE - Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith posted on the Big Fish Blog!

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 6, 10 11:49 AM

Hi bbelle, I'm sure Robin will appreciate your comments

The walkthrough has been posted and the link has been added to my original post!

MargieB

[Post New]by bossmom06 on Aug 6, 10 12:04 PM
thecatspjs wrote:Where will we find the walkthough? I'm on Pacific Daylight time, so it is 11:30 a.m. here. Thought I might be able to find the walkthrough by now. And a big THANKS to the person who wrote it!

still can't find the walkthrough

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:UPDATE - Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith posted on the Big Fish Blo

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 6, 10 12:22 PM
Thanks for the nice words, everyone. I really enjoy doing the walkthroughs, and I enjoyed the game as well very much. I've been a Samantha Swift fan since the first game was released in the series.

This link will take you to the Blog Walkthrough. Just copy it into your browser.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-fountains-of-fate-walkthrough/

Or go to the Big Fish home page by clicking on the logo in the upper left corner, then scroll all the way down and look for the link to the Blog on the left side. Once there, you need to click on the "read more" part of the excerpt to see the full walkthrough.

Or, as I mentioned, you can go straight there with the link I posted.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 08/06/2010 at 12:24:04 PM PST

Re:UPDATE - Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith posted on the Big Fish Blog

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Aug 6, 10 12:24 PM
I can't find it, going around in circles.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:UPDATE - Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith posted on the Big Fish Blo

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 6, 10 1:32 PM
LuvDemGames wrote:I can't find it, going around in circles.

Hi LuvDemGames, the link was posted in my original post, just copy and paste it into your address bar.

Good Luck,

MargieB

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:UPDATE - Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith posted on the Big Fish Blog

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 6, 10 1:43 PM
Thank you, Robin. Your walkthroughs and comments on the forum are always very helpful.

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Aug 6, 10 3:24 PM
why cant they post the walk thru on forum page like others some of us are not adept at copying and pasting i really like this series but like it to be easier to check walk thru

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 6, 10 4:28 PM
sammygram wrote:why cant they post the walk thru on forum page like others some of us are not adept at copying and pasting i really like this series but like it to be easier to check walk thru

The mods went ahead and made the link in the original post clickable, you can use that to get straight to the walkthrough.

Enjoy!

MargieB

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:UPDATE - Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by sammygram on Aug 6, 10 6:44 PM
thanks so much now on my way to purchase

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:UPDATE - Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by care___916 on Aug 7, 10 10:59 AM
Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Now with this walkthrough I am going to purchase this game immediately.

Without a walkthrough I wont purchase anymore games.

Have a great day

Elsa1997
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Elsa1997 on Aug 17, 10 1:36 AM
How do I get to the Big Fish Blog to download the walkthrough?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:UPDATE - Walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Faith posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 17, 10 2:07 AM
Elsa1997 wrote:How do I get to the Big Fish Blog to download the walkthrough?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-fountains-of-fate-walkthrough/

[Post New]by mardimc on Sep 16, 10 11:59 AM
I'm in the saloon, but when I got the gold nugget, I did not get the golden eagle's head in my tools. How can you get it at this point? I have the stethescope and the cupid. M

Jan69
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Jan69 on Oct 12, 10 9:09 PM
I'm at the maze but can't see any playing cards. I've clicked at least 10 times on the 'continue to card' instructions but don't see anything except a faint multitude of shadows taking up at least 1/4 of wall which I pass over and over looking for card. Help!

Go to: