graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Jacket

[Post New]by graytori on Aug 6, 10 6:46 AM
For all of you who could not find jacket (including me) I uninstalled and re-installed game and went back to kitchen and started clicking around in cabinet , top shelf above counter (on left) and a few things moved and a clock appeared. I clicked on clock and played mini game and got jacket. I really don't think I had to uninstall game to find jacket, but maybe so. Hope you find jacket to continue to play.

Have a good day

marlo327
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Jacket

[Post New]by marlo327 on Aug 6, 10 8:45 AM
I started over again using a different player name and all was fine. I got the jacket and am on my way again. Teddo

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 6, 10 8:44 PM
You're correct, graytori, there's no need to reinstall the game or restart with a different player name.

If you're missing a clock piece, it simply means that you haven't played all the Clock World scenes in that level.

For this level, do you recall a signpost on the bridge that had a picture of a carrot, a star bottle, and a book? This means that there are clocks hidden under those objects in various rooms. It's likely that one of the scenes you missed was one of those -- the one that's hidden very well is the clock behind the star bottle in the kitchen.

[Post New]by crypticsolofawn on Aug 7, 10 6:54 PM
I played the mini-game and I did not get jacket on the 3rd floor. That's all I need to put all in order to retrieve the necklace. I also see others have same problem. I do not want to start over as I have gone too far. I hope this issue gets fixed as I cannot go any farther without starting over. Please check this out.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 7, 10 7:45 PM
crypticsolofawn - it's not a technical issue.

You'll find the jacket in one of these places:

1. Kitchen - check the cupboard. Look for a red bottle with a star. Move it aside to find another clock.

2. Boat Dock - check under the books.

3. Plaza - check under the carrots.

[Post New]by crypticsolofawn on Aug 8, 10 12:25 AM
Thank you dvdiva

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 8, 10 12:49 AM
You're welcome! Were you able to find it? Where was it?

mollyroselee
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mollyroselee on Aug 9, 10 9:17 AM
thank yu all. forgot the bottle in the kitchen. success found the jacket!

SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Sep 24, 11 7:45 PM
WEIRD. Got the cologne but NOT frm the puzzle under the bridge's trap door. Not sure where but def NOT cos I still had the crowbar Went back to the boat to the bridge again but couldn't get the jacket. ( HOG already completed) entered a new profile and used the strategy guide and *pouf* got the jacket!
Like I said, weird.

Go to: