Good one!

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Aug 6, 10 8:04 AM
I tried the demo for a half hour, and then purchased it. After I purchased I went back in and started over, and got some new items to search for. So it probably has replay value. Although it is dark, it is not impossible to find the items, like some I have played. A nice casual game, not too taxing, or frustrating, just what I need for a lazy afternoon. Thanx BFG

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

Re:Good one!

[Post New]by penrose47 on Aug 6, 10 12:46 PM
DITTO

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Good one!

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Dec 13, 10 10:50 AM
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!! I bought the DD with Sam Swift and Atlantis and enjoyed it so much that I then bought this one. What a great series. With the first one I had way over a million points and had 60 swifts. Hardly used a hint so didn't hunt for lightning. This one is a bit harder so I am having to use the hint button ocasionally. Its such a treat having a game with interesting subject matter and upbeat all the way. It has kept me interested the whole way through. Took me maybe six hours with Atlantis. This may take me longer since the objects seem harder for these old eyes to find. Sure worth the effort though. Thanks Big Fish. Its been a weekend of pleasurable game play.......

Go to: