crystal skull

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Aug 6, 10 1:22 PM
How do I get the crystal skull? Still on demo but almost done with demo. Help!!!!

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

Re:crystal skull

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Aug 6, 10 1:25 PM
Once you've collected the salt from the hut - go back outside, zombies will appear from the water. Kill them with the salt and the skull will appear!

Good Luck!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 6, 10 6:56 PM
weeharleyboy wrote:Once you've collected the salt from the hut - go back outside, zombies will appear from the water. Kill them with the salt and the skull will appear!

Good Luck!

This, and: put the sheep wheel on the poll, pull it with the other object (forgot what it was) - a chest will appear; open it, and there will be the crystal skull.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 6, 10 7:15 PM
Rebecca_Lily,

You might want to review the Blog Walkthrough. You're right that you need to use the ship's wheel to get the Barrel, but the Barrel doesn't contain the Crystal Skull--it has a completely different object inside it.

To get the Crystal Skull, you have to go inside the River House, do everything there including find the Witch's Book, then come back outside and use some objects from inside the house on some things outside the house, and then the Crystal Skull rises up out of the water.

I know there's a lot going on in this game, and if you're just relying on your memory it's easy to run two or three tasks together.

But in this case the task that requires the Ship's Wheel is a completely different task than getting the Crystal Skull

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-fountains-of-fate-walkthrough/#1

Robin

Edited on 08/06/2010 at 7:15:38 PM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 7, 10 1:14 AM
robin94122 wrote:Rebecca_Lily,

You might want to review the Blog Walkthrough. You're right that you need to use the ship's wheel to get the Barrel, but the Barrel doesn't contain the Crystal Skull--it has a completely different object inside it.

LOL, it's the second time today that I fail... May be the Sun Burp hit my memory. It's time to spend the day in bed!

Sorry!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 7, 10 6:59 AM
Don't worry about it--as you know, there are a lot of things going on in this game, so it's easy to misremember something!

Robin

Go to: