Debbzi
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Lost diamond fang - stuck!

[Post New]by Debbzi on Aug 6, 10 4:27 PM
I collected both diamond fangs but when I used one of them where it was supposed to be used, the other one disappeared from inventory. I can't get any further. Anyone else had this problem?

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Lost diamond fang - stuck!

[Post New]by cjpandie on Sep 8, 10 4:31 PM
[b]Yes, just did. Did you ever get an answer? Do we have to start over and redo? Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Lost diamond fang - stuck!

[Post New]by baboabo on Apr 18, 11 1:32 PM
The same thing has happened to me about the diamond fang...the darn thing just disappeared when I put the first one on. There is no way to continue unless we start over, I guess. That really ticks me off.....big time. Can anyone help; us?????

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Lost diamond fang - stuck!

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Apr 20, 11 1:24 PM
Debbzi wrote:I collected both diamond fangs but when I used one of them where it was supposed to be used, the other one disappeared from inventory. I can't get any further. Anyone else had this problem?

It's almost a year later and I just lost a diamond fang....now what? I started over once, not sure I want to do that again this far into the game. Curiosity will probably lead me to a third profile...it would be nice if the developer could intervene and fit it.

Go to: