I can't get the kids to pick up the food off the conveyor belt in the McKannics

[Post New]by EileenB1 on Aug 7, 10 8:02 AM
help.

Re:I can't get the kids to pick up the food off the conveyor belt in the McKannics

[Post New]by EileenB1 on Aug 8, 10 6:31 AM
seriously, no one can tell me how to do this. I click on the food, the kid won't take it. Is there something I'm missing here. PLEASE help.

zydecoz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:I can't get the kids to pick up the food off the conveyor belt in the McKannics

[Post New]by zydecoz on Aug 11, 10 3:22 PM
I came to check the forum because I was having the same problem. I could NOT get the food placed anywhere. I went back to the game and it worked. You have to drop the hungry robot in front of the conveyor. When it positions itself in front of an obvious color, you drop the food in the appropriate colored box. It takes ages to get to them though so if you don't do this quickly they do get to the mad stage before receiving their food. I think the initial problem was that the hungry robot was not standing at a definitive color at the conveyor. Sometimes they are just standing near it and then the drop boxes are not activated.

[Post New]by maduesa on Aug 17, 10 5:05 PM
HEY EVERYONE, YOU HAVE TO DROP THE FOOD IN THE BOXES. WHAT EVER COLOR THEY ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF THAT THE COLOR YOU DROP THE FOOD IN. I HOPE i WAS SOME HELP?

[Post New]by horse12314 on Jun 17, 11 11:02 AM
Maybe you have to put the food on a table or something like in the gardenias.

Go to: