Question

[Post New]by swilli on Aug 7, 10 2:55 PM
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. I AM PLAYING SAMANTHA SWIFT AND THE FOUNTAIN OF FATE. I AM ON A LEVEL WHERE I HAVE TO USE A AXE TO BREAK THE ROCKS TO GET A ITEM. BUT THE AXE HAS DISAPPEARED. HOW DO I GET IT BACK.

Aka21
Flounder
Flounder
2,025 Posts

Re:Question

[Post New]by Aka21 on Aug 7, 10 3:08 PM
Click on the "all Game Forums" tab at the top of this page.
Find the forum for your game.
You should find your answers in that forum.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 7, 10 3:16 PM
Hi swilli,

Welcome to the pond! The best place to find hints and tricks for a particular game is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page and search for your game under ‘All Game Forums’.

If you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "axe" and all of the posts with “axe” will come up!

It may help to reference the walkthrough for the game to make sure you didn't miss any steps along the way!

I'll be moving this thread over to the Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate Forum, and you can continue this discussion here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by salpolestick39 on Aug 8, 10 8:35 AM
break the rocks and the dancer is there and put on top of the box and put the star in there star hole and get the genies bottle

buddy71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Question

[Post New]by buddy71 on Aug 29, 10 1:09 PM
swilli wrote:CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. I AM PLAYING SAMANTHA SWIFT AND THE FOUNTAIN OF FATE. I AM ON A LEVEL WHERE I HAVE TO USE A AXE TO BREAK THE ROCKS TO GET A ITEM. BUT THE AXE HAS DISAPPEARED. HOW DO I GET IT BACK.
i am here to and i cant get the gold dancer i only have a pick, pipe, and a faucet handle, i dont know what to do either nothing i have works on the box where the star i beleive is i eed help too please

buddy71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by buddy71 on Aug 29, 10 1:10 PM
salpolestick39 wrote:break the rocks and the dancer is there and put on top of the box and put the star in there star hole and get the genies bottle
i cant break the rock it only has the little blue wheel where the box is

buddy71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Question

[Post New]by buddy71 on Aug 29, 10 1:41 PM
buddy71 wrote:
swilli wrote:CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. I AM PLAYING SAMANTHA SWIFT AND THE FOUNTAIN OF FATE. I AM ON A LEVEL WHERE I HAVE TO USE A AXE TO BREAK THE ROCKS TO GET A ITEM. BUT THE AXE HAS DISAPPEARED. HOW DO I GET IT BACK.
i am here to and i cant get the gold dancer i only have a pick, pipe, Iand a faucet handle, i dont know what to do either nothing i have works on the box where the star i beleive is i eed help too please
I FOUND A PLACE THAT SAID I NEEDED TO RUN THE SCANNER OVER THE ROCKS TO REVEAL THE DANCER AND BREAK THE ROCKS BUT I MUST HAVE OPEN THE BOX WITH THE SCANNER AND I CANT FIND OUT WHERE IT IS, HOW CAN I GET IT BACK

buddy71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by buddy71 on Aug 29, 10 2:10 PM
CAN SOME ONE HELP ME FIND THE SCANNER TO REVEAL THE GOLD DANCER UNDER THE ROCKS SO I CAN PICK IT OUT MY SCANNER BOX IS OPEN SO I QUESS I FOUND IT AND LOST IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

buddy71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by buddy71 on Aug 29, 10 4:52 PM
salpolestick39 wrote:break the rocks and the dancer is there and put on top of the box and put the star in there star hole and get the genies bottle
i cant break the rocks it wont give me the little gears someone said that i need the scanner to hold over the rocks to see the dancer then i can pick them but my scanner is missing i quess i opened it and didnt know what it was and click it and it when off help me find it please im stuck

Go to: