No available tools - can't retrieve silver coins

[Post New]by manemartha on Aug 7, 10 7:30 PM
I'm in the saloon with the skeleton cowboys. None of the tools that I have work to retrieve the silver coins in the wall. What can I do?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

No available tools - can't retrieve silver coins

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 7, 10 9:21 PM
manemartha wrote:I'm in the saloon with the skeleton cowboys. None of the tools that I have work to retrieve the silver coins in the wall. What can I do?

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough yet? It has step by step instructions for each Chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-fountains-of-fate-walkthrough/#5

In this particular chapter you have to go back and forth between some of the locations more than once in order to get everything you need.

In this case you need the Golden Eagle Head from the Hopi Forest, and the Stethoscope from the Ghost Town,

I'm guessing you probably haven't been to the Hopi Forest yet, since you had to go to the Ghost Town to get to the Saloon.

Good luck!
Robin

Re:No available tools - can't retrieve silver coins

[Post New]by manemartha on Aug 8, 10 7:13 AM
Okay I have the silver coins. Thanks Robin. I have gotten all the to M'Alice gate. I have the metal leaves and in my tools is the key. When I hold the key over the pink glowing rose, it goes back in my tools. SS says I need to make sure all the leaves fir properly, they do because they were glowing when they went in. The key is the right one I think. I've looked at the blog walkthrough and I have done as requested.

I'm in a quandry. Can you or anyone else help?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:No available tools - can't retrieve silver coins

[Post New]by robin94122 on Aug 8, 10 9:11 AM
Are you sure you got all the Leaves? Check the Blog Walkthrough to make sure every spot that needs one is filled in.

If they are, wait a few moments. The pink Rose over the lock will disappear, and you'll be able to see the Keyhole.

Then you should be able to use the Key from your inventory on the Keyhole.

Robin

Go to: