Game won't download

[Post New]by Sparta300 on Nov 7, 08 6:03 AM
Is anyone else having a problem downloading this game? I have been trying now for 3 days with no luck. When i try and download, it starts installing 'Big Fish Game Stub" - something that has never happen before and i've downloaded loads of other games from this site. Then, nothing - the Game Manager screen comes on but the download is not there and nothing in progess either!

I notified the tech department on Wednesday but have not as yet had a response.

Re:Game won't download

[Post New]by amacol on Nov 7, 08 6:43 PM
hello Im from argentina, my name is ana. My english is not so good but im answering that I have the same problem with big fish. Since a few days ago I cant download any game. Appears a window explaining that I must wait till big fish setub is installed, but this never happens. Do you know where I can send a mail explaining this problem?.
Thanks
anamacolotto@hotmail.com

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 7, 08 7:19 PM
amacol, welcome to the forums. Look in the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on the green envelope and you're at the form to send an email to Tech Support.
Good Luck

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

Game won't download

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Nov 7, 08 8:57 PM
Sparta300 wrote:Is anyone else having a problem downloading this game? I have been trying now for 3 days with no luck. When i try and download, it starts installing 'Big Fish Game Stub" - something that has never happen before and i've downloaded loads of other games from this site. Then, nothing - the Game Manager screen comes on but the download is not there and nothing in progess either!

I notified the tech department on Wednesday but have not as yet had a response.

when I went to download the trail, the same thing happened, it redownloaded the Big Fish Sub... HOWEVER, once it had updated (or reinstalled) it opened up the Big Fish Manager and began downloading the game..... Hope tech support where able to help you??

[Post New]by amacol on Nov 9, 08 10:13 AM
CESSE 47 THANKS FOR ANSWERING ME. ILL DO WHAT YOU TELL.
ANA

[Post New]by boragirl on Feb 14, 11 8:27 AM
tried everthing just stopped tried to download stub will not let me

Ada_B
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Ada_B on Nov 12, 11 4:15 PM
I took an hour to get this game to download today, after having to re-install it AGAIN (it keeps crashing after I play if for over half an hour). I managed to do it by using various bits of technical trickery but the automatic system did not work.

And now sadly, my game is crashing again so I'm not sure my trickery even worked. Not good. Not the usual standards I've come to expect from BFG.

[Post New]by mwillia9 on Nov 18, 11 9:49 PM
Hmmm Ada, I think they must have tried to fix it since you posted, because I am able to download it...but it shows that my trial is expired before I even open it! I tried deleting and re-downloading, but no luck.

sulia
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by sulia on May 15, 14 1:01 AM
I bought a game yesterday, and when I tried to install it it tried to replace BFG manager with BFG stub and came up with error messages! Very irritating. Can we get some recompense? I spent ages uninstalling and reinstalling and doing system restore, I have never ever had probs with Big Fish before, usually they run fine.

alcro
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by alcro on Jul 13, 14 4:56 AM
Not just this game all my previous games won't install the big fish game stub installs or so I think but closes up no game install no game stub nothing very annoying these are paid games not freebies there is no logical reason at all for this

Go to: