mirrors

[Post New]by scottielamp on Aug 8, 10 3:30 PM
My task page keeps telling me to find five mirrors, I found the five that go to the cemetary and completed that puzzle, but it still says find five mirrors on my task list. Are there more mirrors? or do I just have a little glitch.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

mirrors

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 8, 10 4:24 PM
scottielamp wrote:My task page keeps telling me to find five mirrors, I found the five that go to the cemetary and completed that puzzle, but it still says find five mirrors on my task list. Are there more mirrors? or do I just have a little glitch.

It's probably going to keep telling you that until you actually place them in the cemetery.

Re:mirrors

[Post New]by dnnngels on Aug 9, 10 3:50 AM
I've managed to finish the game, but it still tells me I have to find five mirrors, Is this a glitch.

mirrors

[Post New]by dnnngels on Aug 9, 10 5:02 AM
scottielamp wrote:My task page keeps telling me to find five mirrors, I found the five that go to the cemetary and completed that puzzle, but it still says find five mirrors on my task list. Are there more mirrors? or do I just have a little glitch.

From the above message "I found the five that go to the cemetary and completed that puzzle,"

The reply did not answer the problem I also get told I have five mirrors to find in the asylum even though I have finished the game I got the impression that there is another extra game to play also. Please can I (we) have a concise explanation thanks.

luckyden
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

mirrors

[Post New]by luckyden on Aug 12, 10 2:31 AM

mirrors

[Post New]by Qldscorpio70 on Jan 7, 11 7:43 PM

I am in the same predicament too Can anyone help???

Deb

braedan05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by braedan05 on Jan 8, 11 6:06 PM
Same problem for me as well.

[Post New]by mychoice2010 on Jan 8, 11 8:10 PM
I have the same problem what is going on i am also stuck with the charged back marker i cannot pick it up out of the inventory is this game a dud

[Post New]by Qldscorpio70 on Jan 8, 11 8:16 PM
mychoice2010 wrote:I have the same problem what is going on i am also stuck with the charged back marker i cannot pick it up out of the inventory is this game a dud

the charged black light is for the painting in the study and it reveals a message

[Post New]by maxwellsmom on Jan 9, 11 9:12 PM
I am having the same problem with mirrors in cemetary. Also how do you shut off water. I have tried everything. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to: