Samantha Swift nd Fountains of Fates

[Post New]by bigmama03 on Aug 8, 10 4:44 PM
almost to the end and can't finish something about not enough memory on card. Not had this problem before. Can you tell me what I need to do anyone?
Thanks

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift nd Fountains of Fates

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 8, 10 5:03 PM
Welcome to the pond bigmama03!

It may help to uninstall games from your computer that you aren't playing to free up some space. You can also contact our Customer Support team for help. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Hope this helps,

bfgTigris

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift nd Fountains of Fates

[Post New]by puzzledone on Aug 9, 10 5:59 AM
I'm not clear exactly if your problem is same as mine. If you got an alert down on your taskbar bottom right saying something like Windows is looking for more virtual memory etc. It probably needs more ram to continue. The game's min requirement is 512ram, which is all I have. Not sure how much ram the video card has or uses but the game is long and graphics intensive.

I have several games that I get that alert, so I exit game, then run Disk Cleanup from the Start button, let it delete temporary internet files and unnecessary files. Restart pc and resume the game fresh. One I can only play 2 or 3 chapters is Murder She Wrote, and a few others. But once I dump temp files they run again fine. You can also go to your browser, Tools, Internet Options and dele temp files there to free up space. Best option is when you can add more RAM to your pc, next on my list to do. It's not expensive to buy the mem cards if you know how to install yourself.

Also, close any other things running while you play a game, browser etc. If something pops in like virus scan or a win update it's using ram tooo. I don't play games in Windows, just full screen. Good luck

Go to: