tabbas99
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Left horn

[Post New]by tabbas99 on Aug 9, 10 12:01 AM
Hi, where can I find the left horn that goes in the office also where to get what I need to pick the lock for the wooden box in Alans office. Thanks

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

Re:Left horn

[Post New]by b00kworm on Aug 9, 10 1:47 AM
You'll find the left horn of the demon in the last HOG scene of the game, if I remember correctly. It's in Victor's office, in the fish tank.

Once you open the secret door to the cell where Christine's grandfather is hidden, you will be able to look through a crack in the wall to see Viggo. At the lower end of the crack is a nail that can be used to open the locked box in Alex's office.

tabbas99
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by tabbas99 on Aug 9, 10 9:06 AM
Hi, I have the right horn I got from the aquarium but still not the left and have revisited all the room ect have gotten nowhere.

Freter
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Freter on Aug 9, 10 11:07 AM
you should have a water gun/jet in your inventory. Go tot he study, and use it on the fireplace.

Edited on 08/09/2010 at 11:08:01 AM PST

Left horn

[Post New]by sumter on Aug 9, 10 2:22 PM
tabbas99 wrote:Hi, where can I find the left horn that goes in the office also where to get what I need to pick the lock for the wooden box in Alans office. Thanks

Re:right horn

[Post New]by reds1031 on Aug 20, 10 1:41 PM
i cant seem to find the right horn...i click on the fishtank but nothing happens

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 20, 10 8:13 PM
The right horn is in the fireplace. You need the dentist water gun to get it. The HOG scene for the left horn won't activate until you have both the right horn and the head.

a1smartb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by a1smartb on Aug 28, 10 7:18 PM
I have the right horn from the fire place but can't get to the aqurium in Victors office to get the left one.Now what.
I found it now need to work on copper wire.

Edited on 08/28/2010 at 8:37:54 PM PST

Go to: