LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

WOW !!!

[Post New]by LynFrank on Aug 9, 10 4:58 AM
I was really taken with the graphics!!! How realistic with the steamer, yacht and seagulls. If this is what we get wiithin a few years - what will we be getting in the next ten years!
What I enjoyed about the gameplay was the diversity of the puzzles; I didn't get bored and most were fairly easy *(the ones that weren't I just skipped)
Thanks again bfg!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE FOLLOW UP?

Edited on 08/09/2010 at 5:00:36 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

WOW !!!

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 12, 10 2:38 AM
LynFrank wrote:I was really taken with the graphics!!! How realistic with the steamer, yacht and seagulls. If this is what we get wiithin a few years - what will we be getting in the next ten years!
What I enjoyed about the gameplay was the diversity of the puzzles; I didn't get bored and most were fairly easy *(the ones that weren't I just skipped)
Thanks again bfg!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE FOLLOW UP?

I agree with you completely. What a really fun game and all around enjoyable experience playing it. It is one I will revisit occasionally for sure!! I hope there is a sequel too - maybe grandpa will send her off on another adventure!! I played it over the course of a few days when I had the chance to sit down and enjoy myself, so I can't be sure, but it seemed reasonably long. Great game.

Re:WOW !!!

[Post New]by dean6965 on Oct 17, 10 3:56 AM
i loved this game are there any more similar games like this style of play and adventure with about this amount of difficulty and length. Loved the graphics too well done

Go to: