bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Jungle Quest

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 7, 08 8:55 AM
Purchase power-ups – As you play you’ll collect coins. In between levels, you’ll be able to purchase power-ups. As soon as you are able to do so, buy the next available to you. These power-ups help a great deal in the game, and you’ll even be able to upgrade your power-ups to be even more effective later on.

Medals for quick completion – The faster you complete a particular level, the better the medal you’ll receive. In the bottom left corner of the screen is your timer, and you’ll notice that it is color-coded to show at what times the gold, silver, and bronze medals are available to win.

Replay for better completion times
– If you didn’t get the medal you wanted in a previous level, you can go back at any time to replay it in order to improve your completion time.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

Re:Tips and Tricks for Jungle Quest

[Post New]by Gailrific on Nov 7, 08 12:10 PM
Treasures of Montezuma is my favorite match 3 game. So I really want to play more of Jungle Quest. I cannot seem to figure out the dam lock. It's the slider where you move stones to get the gold stone to the gate. Can someone please tell me the sequence?

[Post New]by FrednPatti on Nov 29, 08 8:59 AM
Still sitting here patiently waiting to hear how it is done!

GRANNA80
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GRANNA80 on Dec 30, 08 2:42 PM
HI,
I AM HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THIS GAME TOO!
THINK ITS SMARTER THEN ME,,,,,,, CANT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO GET THRU THE PUZZLE GAMES ,,THE JEWELS ARE DOne SLOWLY, BUT GET THERE , SOONER OR LATER!!
ANy HELP, WOULD BE GREAT FOR ME!
THANK YOU
grandmabee76@aol.com

[Post New]by jacquip on Feb 7, 09 12:39 PM
Solution to Dam Lock

I assigned letters to each block from left to right then top to bottom to make explaining this easier.
(Gold block is E)

E left
I down
C down
D down
B right
G right
F up
G right
A down
G right
C down
B left
F up
D up
E out

Hopefully all these are right but it should hep anyway.

Re:Help on the Spell Coin of Jungle Quest

[Post New]by sassue on Feb 27, 09 7:19 AM
I am playing this game for the 2nd time. I still can't get more than 3 spells on the game board at one time, yet it shows five spots. And it won't let you select more than three spells at time. Has anyone figured out how to uses more than 3? You have to be able to otherwise why did they put five spots on the board? What am I missing? Thanks. Sasssue

Desiree53
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Desiree53 on Nov 12, 12 9:01 PM
I'm sorry. I tried jacquip's solution and still can't get it. If the gold block is E, then the bottom block is I. it doesn't go down. I just can't make that work. Help, please?!! There must be a better way to explain it that I'll understand.

Go to: