Redempton Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collection

[Post New]by little_starfish on Aug 9, 10 10:37 PM
HI there,

I just got this game and I think it is great! But, I do have a question. In the husband's bedroom, there is a safe. And even though I know the combination, I can't get it to work. Has anyone had this problem or can help me, pretty please?

Thanks in advance

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Redempton Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collection

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 10, 10 12:04 PM
Hi little_starfish,

The best to find help for our games and swap tricks is in our Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page and search for your game under ‘All Game Forums’.

If you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "safe" and all of the posts with “safe” will come up!

Here's the solution that has worked for many:

Turn the dial to 4172 in the following manner by going clockwise to 4, counterclockwise to 1, clockwise to 7, and counterclockwise to 2

Some games may require the opposite rotations: going counterclockwise to 4, clockwise to 1, counterclockwise to 7, and clockwise to 2.

It can help to turn up the sound to listen for the clicks. Others have also reported that doing the opposite steps listed in the walkthrough has also worked.

Hope this helps!

I'm going to move this thread on over into the Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition game forum and this discussion can be continued here. But don't worry, this discussion will be visible in both the Chit-Chat Corner and the Game Forum!

Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by sanscastle1945 on Aug 10, 10 1:00 PM
Hi am having the same problem

[Post New]by little_starfish on Aug 10, 10 8:17 PM
Hi there again,

First thank you all for responding. I tried the solution that bfgArnStyx suggested and it worked!!! Thank you so much for all your help, and for the info on the forums. The way it worked for me sancastle1945 was turning the dial counter clockwise, then clockwise and so forth. I sure hope it works for you as well.

Thanks so much again,
little_starfish

[Post New]by skorstengaard on Jan 21, 13 12:42 AM
How do I open the dumbwaiter to get the bucket? Thanks, in advance.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jan 21, 13 4:20 AM
Hi skorstengaard

Just click on the All Game Forums tab find your game name on the page that comes up (not the Collectors Edition as it has a built in walkthrough) and click on it.

There will be a post with a clickable link to take you to the walkthrough

Go to: