bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Wedding Dash 4-Ever forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 10, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Wedding Dash 4-Ever forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Wedding Dash 4-Ever players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wedding Dash 4-Ever forum

[Post New]by johnski on Aug 10, 10 12:17 AM
I dont care what anybody else thinks but I am going to nominate this kind of game as the stupidest kind of game in all of the history of the world.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 10, 10 12:28 AM
johnski wrote:I dont care what anybody else thinks but I am going to nominate this kind of game as the stupidest kind of game in all of the history of the world.[/quote

I'm not a TM fan either but that is no reason to bash what others love.

johnski
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by johnski on Aug 10, 10 12:35 AM
jkuci wrote:
johnski wrote:I dont care what anybody else thinks but I am going to nominate this kind of game as the stupidest kind of game in all of the history of the world.[/quote

I know but I cannot see what any body likes about this kind of game. i just cant understand why they could find it fun.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Aug 10, 10 12:36 AM
I thought the game was adorable. Graphics as well as the story line would be right up my alley. Unfortunately too hectic for me even in normal mode Enjoy all you TM people

Played 45 min without any glitches - well done interface.

The game deserves a up!

KIW0612

Saturn1985
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by Saturn1985 on Aug 10, 10 1:43 AM
johnski wrote:
jkuci wrote:

I know but I cannot see what any body likes about this kind of game. i just cant understand why they could find it fun.

So you just decide to bash a game that others obvisouly love, since it's the fourth in a series? Wow. Come on, it's the first exclusive and well-made time management game that has been released here for weeks, so I don't know where this negativity is coming from.

wipeyourpaws
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by wipeyourpaws on Aug 10, 10 3:00 AM
I played for the hour, just to try , no glitches for me

Not my favourite type of game, but a beautiful looking game .........

Hope all the TM fishies enjoy it !!

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Csgentry on Aug 10, 10 5:20 AM
johnski wrote:I dont care what anybody else thinks but I am going to nominate this kind of game as the stupidest kind of game in all of the history of the world.

Hey, that's not really fair! If you don't like TM games why do you have to put them down? I happen to really enjoy them and I came here to see what others thought about this new game. The first post I read was yours and what a downer.

Did you even try this game before bashing it?

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Aug 10, 10 7:49 AM
Csgentry wrote:
johnski wrote:I dont care what anybody else thinks but I am going to nominate this kind of game as the stupidest kind of game in all of the history of the world.

Hey, that's not really fair! If you don't like TM games why do you have to put them down? I happen to really enjoy them and I came here to see what others thought about this new game. The first post I read was yours and what a downer.

Did you even try this game before bashing it?

It's called trolling.

cakem2dinerd2
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Aug 10, 10 8:56 AM
the Best game ever
PF did stuff

[Post New]by jaws53 on Aug 10, 10 12:38 PM
I just played Wedding Dash 4 Ever and loved it, course I love the previous Wedding Dash
Games as well, love TM games! Keep them coming.

jaws53

bfogc
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bfogc on Aug 11, 10 2:55 PM
Hurray!Hurray!Hurray! I've been waiting for this game and sooo glad it's here!I have all the Wedding Dash games and play them over and over!

[Post New]by dinomyte on Aug 11, 10 5:31 PM
i won't buy this game because it only let's me play in full screen mode.

[Post New]by shellymark on Aug 12, 10 10:39 PM
for the first poster you might hate this game but for some of us its a relief form HOG there are so many of them that after a while their boring and speaking has someone with eye issues bad for my health so give the game a break

[Post New]by bshipp on Aug 13, 10 9:48 AM
jaws53 wrote:I just played Wedding Dash 4 Ever and loved it, course I love the previous Wedding Dash
Games as well, love TM games! Keep them coming.

jaws53

[Post New]by maggiemagpiem on Aug 13, 10 10:08 AM
I love all the Dash games usualy have little problem with them , but I am very frustrated with level 5.5. Does anyone have any hints for me?
Maggie

[Post New]by luvjamism on Aug 13, 10 3:36 PM
I can not find all 3 pairs of thongs in level 5.9, can anyone help?

[Post New]by dink378 on Aug 15, 10 2:46 PM
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong in 5.1. I can't get through it.
Thanks!

[Post New]by hobbky2 on Aug 15, 10 11:16 PM
I love Wedding Dash 4-Ever, but I am having trouble getting past level 5.1. The goal is something like 13,000. I think it's really high with no upgrades and Quinn and Flo are sooo slow. I've played it over and over and get around 11,000. Is this just me or is there a software problem on that level? Love, love, love the game. I love all the Wedding Dash games and was so pleased to see another one added to the Wedding Dash series. Keep offering us TM players good TM games.

cmtravels
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by cmtravels on Aug 16, 10 7:28 AM
I've tried for 3 days to get through wedding dash 4 and I'm gold level player and can't even come within 1000 points of getting through this level..help anyone?

Go to: