bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Wedding Dash 4-Ever technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 10, 10 1:10 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Also be sure to specify if you are on a Mac or PC.

Mac Errors

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 08/11/2010 at 7:44:01 AM PST

Re:Post any Wedding Dash 4-Ever technical issues here only

[Post New]by muffinpaws on Aug 10, 10 5:59 AM
how come I can't play in a window? when I click the full screen button it says unable to switch modes.

help please

[Post New]by tink0928 on Aug 10, 10 8:50 AM
My mouse doesnt seem to work on this game and I dont know why. It works with the other games I play and on websites. Can someone please help me.

Thanks

[Post New]by aljayau on Aug 10, 10 10:25 AM
I have the same mouse problem...I would like to buy this game but until that is taken care of I can't see spending the money. Irritating...

[Post New]by aljayau on Aug 10, 10 11:10 AM
I went and updated my Direct X and Adobe Shockwave. Mouse seems to work ok now. Hope this will help somebody.

[Post New]by tink0928 on Aug 10, 10 4:19 PM
I updated all the stuff you suggested and my mouse still doesnt work. Can anyone help me please????

[Post New]by Kaththea on Aug 10, 10 5:02 PM
My system falls in the compatibility scope but the game just won't start whether it's in trial or it's been purchased.

nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by nennie on Aug 10, 10 5:37 PM
I downloaded the game but I keep getting error message
COULD NOT FIND ANY COMPATIBLE DIRECT 3D DEVICES?
not sure what I'm suppose to do ?

Any suggestions?

thanks

[Post New]by hulalady98 on Aug 10, 10 5:38 PM
I have downloaded the game but I can't play the game...not sure why? Is there certain browsers that makes it tough for gamers?

[Post New]by tink0928 on Aug 10, 10 9:05 PM
are you going to fix the mouse problems because I would like to play the game

[Post New]by Kendra_Berri on Aug 10, 10 9:17 PM
The characters aren't showing up, and Quinn is blinking on and off. The graphics are choppy, making the game unplayable.

mabolick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mabolick on Aug 10, 10 10:47 PM
kendra, do you mind me asking what version you are using, windows or mac? I am having the same problem on my mac and you are the first person I have heard report this issue. I can't see many of the players and the bride and groom are blinking in and out. but mainly quinn is missing most of the time. have you heard back from big fish on what they plan to do about this?

[Post New]by pollyjo on Aug 11, 10 3:44 AM
I tried the help pages so now i need to know if i am just unable to play this game due to my screen size, my pixel range is 1075x600 thats as big as it goes. I cannot get past the start page because on level 1.1 there must be something to click on to pick up roses but i cant get to the roses? I guess the vertical page is not completely displayed? Any other ideas besides resetting my settings?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 11, 10 7:48 AM
Hi everyone,

If you are having display issues like freezing, crashing, squiggly lines/ weird colors, cursor problems or a blank screen. You may need to check for some system updates. For PC users, your going to want to check for updates to your Direct X and video card drivers through our help article : Game Crashing, Freezing, Blank Screen.

For Mac users, you will need to go through your system preferences to check for any updates, here is our help article that will help you out: Mac Errors

If you have checked the articles and tried the updates, but are still having issues, no worries. We have an excellent technical support team that will troubleshoot with you to try and get your game working.

You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by muffinpaws on Aug 11, 10 9:56 AM
I did update everything and I still can't play in a window. I did email support yesterday. and I haven't heard anything back yet. I get the option to put it in a window and when i unclick the full screen, I get a screen that says unable to switch screen modes.

help please

[Post New]by heathcom40 on Aug 11, 10 1:33 PM
Kendra_Berri wrote:The characters aren't showing up, and Quinn is blinking on and off. The graphics are choppy, making the game unplayable.

I have the same problem. I have a MacBook with Intel Core 2 Duo, running OS 10.6.4.

[Post New]by dinomyte on Aug 11, 10 5:37 PM
i like playing games in a smaller window, not full screen. i do want to buy this game, but i won't if the only way i can play it is in full screen mode.

[Post New]by KMonnia on Aug 11, 10 6:51 PM
dinomyte wrote:i like playing games in a smaller window, not full screen. i do want to buy this game, but i won't if the only way i can play it is in full screen mode.

Same thing here. I use a netbook and can't change the resolution to fit my screen. I tried to uncheck full screen, but it wont let me.

[Post New]by littledipper on Aug 11, 10 10:26 PM
I also have the squirly mouse. It makes it very hard to play this game without getting such low scores.

[Post New]by fancyjester on Aug 11, 10 11:03 PM
muffinpaws wrote:how come I can't play in a window? when I click the full screen button it says unable to switch modes.

help please

Go to: