Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

I'm a faithful Wedding Dash Player But...

[Post New]by Blue_River on Aug 10, 10 11:18 AM
I miss the planning. Choosing the items for the guests. When I saw this one I was expecting it to be the same; Maybe with allowing us to choose colors freely, like choosing the colors to put in to the wedding and choosing some accessories to add on our own so it would be a bit more creative and having the bride and groom give us clues to what type of food and cakes they want like in the other ones. I'm not giving up on Wedding Dash ever but maybe in the next one give us a few colors to choose from the same with accessories so we can create a wedding that is a bit more personal, like what you do in Diner Dash to decorate the resturants. I actually like the finding of the items so we can get gifts I think that was a good idea.Don't really mind dragging the guest to the dance floor and having Bride and Groom mingling either. So, I can't say I'm dissappointed really I like what you did with it, just it seems there is a big part missing without the planning.

JumpingGen
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:I'm a faithful Wedding Dash Player But...

[Post New]by JumpingGen on Aug 10, 10 1:57 PM
I'll second that. I like the game, but one of my favorite parts of the last one was figuring out the best accessories to choose to fit the couple's wishes and stay under budget. I expected this one to keep that feature, and I'm pretty sad that it's missing.

Re:I'm a faithful Wedding Dash Player But...

[Post New]by twokeygames on Aug 11, 10 12:31 AM
I agree. I really miss the feature of choosing the foods, decorations, or colors based on the clues in the games. I hope they bring that feature back as well as keeping all of the new features. I really like seating the guest at the wedding and the conga line. I like the search, but I feel that some of the objects are too small and it's hard on the eyes. Overall I like the new Wedding Dash and was happy they finally brought a new game out, but I was disappointed that the game didn't include many of the old features.

Go to: