tabbas99
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

wandering around

[Post New]by tabbas99 on Aug 10, 10 7:45 PM
Hi, I have one marble(blue), three of the gem pieces,I have been thru to Hildas room and cant find the keys or rest of marbles or the last gem. I have wandered around back forth and nothing is happening I have revisted all the sites and still nothing. I would appreciate any help thanks

wandering around

[Post New]by blklinc on Aug 18, 10 6:36 PM
tabbas99 wrote:Hi, I have one marble(blue), three of the gem pieces,I have been thru to Hildas room and cant find the keys or rest of marbles or the last gem. I have wandered around back forth and nothing is happening I have revisted all the sites and still nothing. I would appreciate any help thanks

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

Re:wandering around

[Post New]by Vaugh on Aug 18, 10 6:42 PM
Hi tabbas99

Have you looked at Big Fish's walkthrough? Been a while since I played this game.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/nightfall-mysteries-curse-of-the-opera-strategy-guide-walkthrough/

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:wandering around

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 18, 10 8:20 PM
The red and green marbles you get in the church. You will get them at different times, red first, green after you've done some other stuff. Once you get the marbles you can open the door at the cliff's edge and that should help you get further along in the game.

Go to: