amuzed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Repetitive!!!

[Post New]by amuzed on Aug 10, 10 8:25 PM
I started with the demo, and then decided I really liked the creepy aspect of this game so I bought it. In truth the visuals are extreme, and very creepy fun. However, towards the end of the game with the same puzzles over and over again. I was getting very tired of it and just didn't care towards to end. I mean I understand they made them harder but it was the same concept and I just wanted the game to end and didn't care about the plot ending (which was meh).
All in all amazing start but boring by the end...any one else feel this way?

Thanks!

Re:Repetitive!!!

[Post New]by franciebrady on Aug 11, 10 5:16 AM
Agree completely, loved the demo and bought it despite tech problems. Game started off great, spooky graphics and all that, but hey how many times can you do the same mini puzzles without it losing the will to live. Not a bad game but not a great one.

[Post New]by franciebrady on Aug 11, 10 5:17 AM
Agree completely, loved the demo and bought it despite tech problems. Game started off great, spooky graphics and all that, but hey how many times can you do the same mini puzzles without losing the will to live. Not a bad game but not a great one.

[Post New]by Elsaispo on Aug 13, 10 4:56 PM
Glad to see i'm not the only one that was getting tired of doing the same kind of puzzle over and over again.

johnniewhiskey
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by johnniewhiskey on Aug 18, 10 3:47 PM
I loved the game but those puzzles drove me mad, especially the click and drag ones. I ended up wandering off until the skip puzzle button loaded and I could continue with the game.

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Oct 10, 10 7:09 PM
Sad to say I agree. I was absolutely loving this game, it's about the only game that's ever really creeped me out. And at first I liked the puzzles. But by the end!! One after another, long tedious and eye-straining...I ended up skipping the last 4-5 puzzles (which all happened in a row) and then, wham, the end.
I don't feel like I cheated like I usually do when I skip puzzles, because it was just more of the same. I know I can do them, I just no longer wanted to!!

I really hope they do another in this series with more varied puzzles.

Go to: