nodona
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Elixir Immortality

[Post New]by nodona on Aug 11, 10 8:48 AM
I'm in the Magicians tower and the portal is open - I can;t find any sparkles to indicate where to find the key or the orther part of the medilian. Could someone please give me a hint.
Thanks Nodona

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Elixir Immortality

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 11, 10 8:50 AM
Have you got the chain from the statue's hand?
Have you paid the skeleton and opened the chest?

nodona
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nodona on Aug 11, 10 8:59 AM
I have in my inventory : coins, seal and a part of the medillian. I did have the chain but I have not paid the skeleton

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 11, 10 9:19 AM
Hi fishies!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Elixir of Immortality forum so that others can benefit from your questions and answers.

A great way to search the forums without going through a lot of threads is the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "tower" and the posts with the word "tower" in it will pop up!

To find the Elixir game forum, just click the 'E' under the "All Game Forums" tab and find your game.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 11, 10 10:36 AM
The skeleton is bound up with the chest that you have to open.
You need to concentrate on that to progress. The gold is in a hog, the wax seal is in a hole.

nodona
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nodona on Aug 11, 10 10:38 AM
Mr Russ: Thank you again for your tip - it worked and I have finished the games - FANTASIC - LOVED IT.
Q: Why was there no indication to say pay the skelton?? I never thought of him
but I thank you
Nodona

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 11, 10 10:43 AM
nodona wrote:Mr Russ: Thank you again for your tip - it worked and I have finished the games - FANTASIC - LOVED IT.
Q: Why was there no indication to say pay the skelton?? I never thought of him
but I thank you
Nodona
There is. Both tasks show in your journal and I think there's a comment when you're in close-up on the contract in the skeleton's hand.

Go to: