tips for 5.1

Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

tips for 5.1

[Post New]by Yetses on Aug 11, 10 2:57 PM
I cannot get enough points, even though I find all the roses and the bride/groom don't turn into apes. I find all 3.1 and 4.1 also way harder than the others, because you only get 3 dishes and no upgrades yet. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:tips for 5.1

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Aug 13, 10 10:02 AM
There is another thread about this.
I can't get through it either.

56tweeety
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 56tweeety on Aug 17, 10 4:55 AM
I can't seem to get enough points either and I've been trying for 4 days . I'm getting very aggravated and never had this problem, right before not playing anymore wish I hadn't wasted my game credit. Torally confused by no up grades. 56tweety

[Post New]by myrtlebeachsc on Aug 18, 10 12:08 PM
I'v been on this for 8 day's it's pi--ing me off. has anyony made it out of this (5.1) HELP!

[Post New]by MemorableMovies on Aug 18, 10 7:27 PM
I'm in the same position and it's really frustrating me to the point that I'm about ready to give up on this game. I think 13000 points for the 1st level is totally ridiculous.

Roysia30_3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Roysia30_3 on Aug 20, 10 1:43 PM
I, too, have tried and tried level 5.1 for days and days and cannot make a high enough score to progress. The highest that I have achieved is just over 1000 points and I find every rose, seat the guests correctly etc etc - you just cannot get enough flirt bonuses. I have decided not to waste any more time on this game and give it up - it's a shame because I enjoyed the other levels.

dihol
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dihol on Aug 20, 10 4:27 PM
Hi please advise me on how to get passed level 5.1.

Karmadona
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Karmadona on Aug 22, 10 6:54 AM
Was finally able to get expert on all, firecracker mode. One thing I found really helped was seating the first-comers and then waiting for more guests to arrive and then fitting them in according to seat requests. Then I was able to chain orders,which to me was the key. Even if you lose a few points making the angry guests wait to be seated, you make up for it in chaining.
i did not pay attention to the flirting and was able to make the scores anyway.

Also, a tip that came in very handy: I noticed that the newlyweds did not make any more seating requests after the last round of guests. So don't seat the last round of guests until they get angry ( use the disco lights to keep them happy), and just let the newlyweds stand there making seating requests, and then seat them, move them back to the arch, and wait until they request more seating. That way you rack up points that may just throw you over the amount of points you need to finish the level

orinoco62
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by orinoco62 on Aug 22, 10 10:14 AM
I didnt think there were disco lights on that level....must go back and see!

Karmadona
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Karmadona on Aug 22, 10 11:06 AM
Oronico- you are right, no disco lights. But the rest of the tips I posted should still help a bit...

mo12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mo12 on Aug 22, 10 5:23 PM
The key to every level is Chaining! Seat everyone at one time, give entrees at one time(don't worry about guests becoming angry).Same with dinner and dessert and then put them all on the dance floor at the same time. I coul not finish a level, no less get expert until I tried this method. Now I get expert all the time.

If anyone can tell me where the hidden sandals are I would appreciate it. I can only find 2 pair and I am beginning to feel that my game doesn't have 3 pair.
Thanks

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Aug 25, 10 1:58 PM
One thing I found really helped was seating the first-comers and then waiting for more guests to arrive and then fitting them in according to seat requests. Then I was able to chain orders,which to me was the key. Even if you lose a few points making the angry guests wait to be seated, you make up for it in chaining.

Thanks, Karmadona. I followed your advice and it worked perfectly. If not for you, I don't know if I would have been able to go any further in this game.

[Post New]by littleone501 on Aug 26, 10 8:21 PM
What about seating the bride and groom when seating the first guests?? I have been stuck on this level for days, and cannot get past it!!! Becoming quite frustrated!

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 27, 10 11:34 AM
go to front of page look for ( val 5.1 got it ) and it will explain how to win 5.1 i finally figured it out today after weeks of headaches thanks to another player i got it finally good luck val

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 27, 10 11:36 AM
thanks mo12 i got it finally thanks to u thanks val

[Post New]by jennie11743 on Oct 22, 10 12:36 PM
The chaining is the key. Seating all at the same time and then giving courses all at the same time until they hit the dance floor was the advice that got me thru the level in one shot! Thanks to all who gave that advice! It really works.

[Post New]by cazasaurus on Nov 20, 10 9:52 PM
this level is a joke! i've tried 10times today and the highest i've got is 1200. i've tried ignoring the seat requests, and doing the requests, nothing works. chaining is the best thing i can think of to get the score up, but it's not enough. what were they thinking making the goal that high??

Deege
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Deege on Nov 22, 10 12:51 PM
May I add my "me too?" I've had it with the TM games that go along at a nice progression of difficulty, only to make it nearly impossible from the "even keel" levels to the next.

As for chaining... been there, done that. To no avail!

I'm done.

[Post New]by fluffy26 on Nov 24, 10 8:42 PM
I can't get passed this level...waste of time..im irritated I cant finish this game I spent money on.

[Post New]by 1brownbaby on Dec 17, 10 8:07 AM
I have been short about 200-300 points and I have focused on the chaining and getting the flirt points and what I have found is that I am not always getting the flirt points expectred. Can you this be reported? I have really enjoyed this game up to this point wnd really want to see what is going to happen later in the story, such a drag.

Go to: