mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Level 37

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 11, 10 6:03 PM
Wow..Anyone who can get past Level 37 has my admiration! I CANNOT score higher than 10,000 and you need 11,000 to advance. I appears to be all in the seating but I've been doing this correctly for almost 3 hours now and it's not working. Any advice??

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

Re:Level 37

[Post New]by Imberis on Aug 12, 10 12:42 AM
Have you upgraded the food table so you can serve six at a time? I scored 12,000+ on that level by serving people in large batches, and also serving in order, so once you finish one set you can go on to the next dish with the next set of people. When you serve dessert, try to make the people who have finished wait as long as possible, that way you can get a really huge group of people to put onto the dance floor, which gets you lots of points.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 12, 10 6:37 AM
The problem I seem to be having is the seating. It's impossible to seat people next to the ones they want when there's people already there.
I did upgrade..I just can't get past it!

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Aug 12, 10 6:48 AM
If you have people in line, have you thought of leaving people seated after they've finished their cake and want to go to the dance floor, and then removing the people around them to make room for those who were waiting in line? Then you can move the first set of people to the dance floor. Sorry I can't be of more help or if that didn't make sense!

Go to: