tm501
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Luis DeArteche last puzzle

[Post New]by tm501 on Aug 11, 10 8:33 PM
Can someone please tell me how to gt rid of the gems on the sides. In the middle sides of the board as soon as you get the middle one matched a new jewel falls fromt he top. 3 hours and I cannot do this level

Thanks!

ozziekim1
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Luis DeArteche last puzzle

[Post New]by ozziekim1 on Aug 15, 10 12:54 AM
I want to know the answer also. You cannot move on until this puzzle is solved. I am hoping those players who have completed the game will tell us the trick to filling in those arms on side of puzzle. I have enjoyed the Jewel Quest series, very addictive.

ozziekim1
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ozziekim1 on Aug 16, 10 7:33 AM
Finally finished this puzzle. Just perseverance and luck with fall of tiles. Needed the extra time but quite often game would crash and would have to begin this puzzle again with no extra time. Hope you have gotten through by the time you read this. Good luck

[Post New]by CindyLouWho_1209 on Sep 12, 10 10:46 AM
Even playing with the unlimited time option, I cannot match the three vertical jewels located to the left of the puzzle. I can clear the rest of the board with no problems, but with jewels continually being dropped from above, I cannot ever get the three vertical jewels to match. The best luck I had was getting the top and middle jewel to match, but that was the closest I ever got after spending hours on the game.

Part of the frustration also is having to start completely over when you open the game again.

Cannot move forward as I do not have all of the puzzle pieces to put another ancestor above together.

I followed hereshopin advice, but no luck.

Is this a possible "bug" in the software? Technical support, is there a fix or work-around for this issue?

I would like to get back to playing the game as I am now officially addicted!

Thank you,
Cindy

hereshopin
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by hereshopin on Sep 12, 10 12:03 PM
CindyLouWho

Did you read my follow up post on the other thread? On the three vertical jewels to the left of the puzzle you have to match the MIDDLE jewel FIRST! You have to continue clearing the middle one until you are lucky enough that the drop down jewel matches the BOTTOM jewel. When you have a row where the jewel on the top matches the jewel on the bottom, then you will line up horizontally two jewels to match the middle one and swap it vertically with the top jewel (the one that matches the bottom one) so that once the three horizontal jewels clear you are left with two jewels on the bottom that match and whatever color drops down. If you are lucky enough to have the same color drop down, it will clear the row if not then you have to clear the very TOP jewel until you are lucky enough for one to drop of the same color as the other two.

I would post a screen shot of this if I could but I don't think we can on here. If you are playing in unlimited time mode, it might seem like forever but eventually you WILL clear that row.

Go to: