judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

What a great game !

[Post New]by judy76073 on Aug 11, 10 10:01 PM
Wow is all I can say about this game. I am really getting into it now. I d/l it 2 days ago - played for about 1/2 hour - hemmed and hawed about it - played a bit more and then finally broke down and bought it. I am really glad I did. I have only just started "floor 5" (1 more after this)- the graphics are great, I love the music - the custom cursor does get a bit slow once in a while but no big deal. I know I have not gotten all of the "E" cards, so I know I'll have to play it again so that I can see if I can get them all the 2nd time around, but frankly I keep forgetting about those because of the rest of the game ! I know I still have at least 1 & 1/2 to 2 hours before I finish the game ! (especially now I notice that the dreaded "TAXES" are now being charged !!!!!!!!)

I think it is a really great change from the typical HOG/IHOG games in that you have to put stuff back in its proper place instead of "finding" the items.

Alas - my housework (or lack thereof !!) is "suffering" because I've been so wrapped up in BFG games !!

crazima
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:What a great game !

[Post New]by crazima on Aug 12, 10 3:16 PM
Judy, I agree with you! What a nice change of pace. I like "returning" the objects, what a switch. I even like the mini puzzles. I have used a couple of hints, but didn't have to skip any. After I purchase the game, I'll take more time on the puzzles. I will probably wait for the price to go down.

Did you usually purchase the CE games?

Now back to "my" housework, which has suffered greatly as well...lol

Debbie

Go to: