bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 12, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff forum

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 12, 10 7:44 AM
I want to try the game but there is a problem when I updated my billing info. I even used a new billing payment. Can you let the Big Fish CEO know? I am ready to go to a different web site if this keeps up.

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Aug 12, 10 7:51 PM
can,nt open bottle with bean powder.hint keeps showing the arch,but no luck clinking on it.please help

becca0111
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by becca0111 on Aug 13, 10 2:18 AM
I have got to half way through chapter 6 was loving the game but now it has crashed anyone else got this issue and how do i fix it please
Becca

JurJur
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by JurJur on Aug 13, 10 10:37 AM
playing the game, and loving it, almost finished.. I took a short break, when I restarted to game, a message came up...your profile is corrupt (sp).. create another or .... the was no way to do this command, so I created anothe profile name and lost everything... what is there to do???? frustrated

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Aug 13, 10 10:55 AM
There are a lot of probs with this game. I changed my profile and then played right through. Not very enjoyable!

[Post New]by chrystol on Aug 14, 10 7:41 AM
I have tried four times to download the trial. It says it has downloaded, but when I click to play it, either nothing happens, or I get an error message. Totally frustrating!!!

[Post New]by lotusflower55 on Aug 14, 10 9:02 AM
Just completed this game and had no problems with the download or anything else. Loved the game and the graphics are wonderful.

JOACT2050
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by JOACT2050 on Aug 14, 10 1:55 PM
I'm not happy....it crashed my computer right after i paid for it !!!!

now i can't get it to play at all whats up with that ????

Jo

[Post New]by greyghost57 on Aug 15, 10 6:58 PM
ch 6 went down on me how to fix ??

grey

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Aug 16, 10 1:32 AM
Why can I not sign into my game? It says profile is corrupted,,,and I,m near the end....this is very frustrating,,,,Prozac please!!

[Post New]by laperlesatin on Aug 18, 10 8:20 AM

If you go into ''my account'', you will see in customer support, that there's a ''live chat'' .

I once used it because of problems with a game and they offered to cancel my purchase. I fixed the problem, so I kept the game.

You can probably get a credit or choose another game.

Downloaded the trial for this game and it won't open.

[Post New]by Secretary50 on Aug 18, 10 11:51 AM
I've finished the game and I'm a little dissapointed. It's to be continued!!!!! I don't like games who are ending with: to be continued. I'm curious how long it will take before the second part of this game will appear.

This game is very good and I've had no bugs or anything else. The puzzles are rather easy except 2. Good job from the game designer!!

[Post New]by grantoallthebrat on Aug 26, 10 11:52 AM
i have enjoyed it from start to finish had no problems with it at all

[Post New]by coco1930 on Sep 5, 10 9:40 PM
I AM STUCK IN CHAPETER 2 I CAN'T GET THE ARROW TO FAN THE FIRE TO FRY THE FISH. WHAT DO YOU DO HELP

raymaru
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by raymaru on Sep 7, 10 4:57 PM
I loved this game--the colors, the graphics, and the humor--all great! The puzzles, for the most part were easy enough for me to figure out except for the slider puzzle. I never could do those.

[Post New]by arizona77 on Sep 8, 10 9:00 PM
i just bought the game but i cant seem to go past the priest after i give him the staff. in the forum it tells me that i have to go to the fountain to get the metal rod to get behind the wall but the fountain doesnt light up as a hot spot. i have already reinstalled it and i still cant move. i would like my credit for this game.

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by catluvr on Sep 10, 10 8:50 AM
I'm in chapter 5 in the cave I have done everything needed except get the sad face. It doesn't show up and it won't let me tie the rope on the rock. i can't go any farther. too bad, it seems to be a good game. i'd like to get a credit so i can get any game.

nan69
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by nan69 on Sep 11, 10 4:55 AM
HELP!!! Am stuck on final chapter - I have used the Smelly Fruit to scare the spider away and went back to the area with the sprite. Now my problem - There are not any sparkly area's where I can get a LEATHER GLOVE ( I looked his up on big fish walkthrough)
So please HOW DO I GET A LIST OF ITEMS UP TO GET SAID LEATHER GLOVE.
regards Nan69

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 12, 10 7:08 AM
nan69 wrote:HELP!!! Am stuck on final chapter - I have used the Smelly Fruit to scare the spider away and went back to the area with the sprite. Now my problem - There are not any sparkly area's where I can get a LEATHER GLOVE ( I looked his up on big fish walkthrough)
So please HOW DO I GET A LIST OF ITEMS UP TO GET SAID LEATHER GLOVE.
regards Nan69

You need to go past the spider and play the flute for the tree. After that the sparkly area near the sprite will appear.

Go to: