penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

when is the game going to be fixed?

[Post New]by penrose47 on Aug 12, 10 11:25 AM
I was told by a BFG CS rep. that they were trying to get in touch with developer to get the game fixed.

So, I was wondering WHEN?? I was told this about the 1st of AUG.

The game freezes & A MAJOR problem with CURSOR NOT working right OR at all.
i would LOVE to buy this GAME.

I was wondering also, if this is why BFG has NOT put out the REGULAR game yet?

A Fishie

PEN

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:when is the game going to be fixed?

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 12, 10 11:39 AM
Hi penrose47!

We are still looking into some reported issues with the game. No worries, we didn't forget about you! We'll post an update here in the forums as soon as anything new comes up!

Thank you so much for your patience,

bfgTigris

ormes
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ormes on Aug 13, 10 5:56 PM
Today I played all the way to part of the game where you are in the castle looking for gems. The game hung on a black screen and I can't continue, or even get the the main menu.
I will have to start over. I hope it does not hang in the same place again.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Aug 13, 10 6:32 PM
I was ready to buy this game today, which I have been waiting for, for some time now. But I always check comments and reviews. To the list of games I plan to buy it goes back again.

[Post New]by tiggggertoooo on Aug 13, 10 10:05 PM
I found a fix for when the cursor freezes when playing this game. It worked for me. So I don't know if it will work for everyone. Try doing this press "windows button and letter D" at the same time. It takes you to windows desktop and than you go back to the game and you click on resume and the cursor works again. I don't know why that fixes it but it did work for me.

For all the other problems I don't have any fixes for them.

[Post New]by baperlady on Aug 14, 10 5:57 PM
I purchased this game (collectors edition) and had no problems with it until I had to go back to the raft to go back across the river. My cursor froze up and nothing I try works !! And no it is not my pc. All my other games work fine. Tell me that there is a "fix" coming. Expensive for a product that has stopped working.

[Post New]by baperlady on Aug 14, 10 8:10 PM
I tried Windows + D and it worked. My cursor worked and I picked up where I left off. But.........I went back to go into the garment factory and it went black. I still had the menu button, book and inventory but can't get back out of the factory !! My cursor is working now but that is about it. The only thing I can do is Ctrl + Alt + Delete to get back out and when I start the game over it goes right back to the garment factory and the black screen !! HELP !!!

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Aug 15, 10 9:37 AM
I got tired of

NO HERE

[Post New]by akathaleen on Aug 16, 10 7:53 AM
Seriously, I've been stuck so long, with a cursor freeze...I've forgotten what chapter I'm on. I did everything I possible could to my computer, but it's still frozen. Then it dawned on me all of my other games work, and I realized the problem was the game! (Getting a bit slow with old age)
I really like the game, hurry with the fix.

[Post New]by 3Nanaones on Aug 20, 10 7:50 AM
Hi, I am new to forums. I had the same problem with the screen going blank. I contacted customer service. A tech named Amber sent me a solution that fixed the problem. It was easy and fast. Now I can enjoy the game.

[Post New]by thellcat75 on Aug 29, 10 1:04 PM
baperlady wrote:I tried Windows + D and it worked. My cursor worked and I picked up where I left off. But.........I went back to go into the garment factory and it went black. I still had the menu button, book and inventory but can't get back out of the factory !! My cursor is working now but that is about it. The only thing I can do is Ctrl + Alt + Delete to get back out and when I start the game over it goes right back in the garment factory and the black screen !! HELP !!!
I'm having that same problem to but in another store. It's all black except the menu,book,and hints. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling twice and nothing worked. Can a mod pls help us out on this. Would be greatly appreciated.

Hallin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Hallin on Sep 15, 10 1:38 PM
I am having the same issue as some others, when I went into the garment factory the screen went black and could only crash out. I can't advance further because it just keeps starting me there. It's very annoying when you've had to pay extra for a supposedly premium game.
Lin

[Post New]by grannyma7 on Oct 7, 10 7:43 PM
I would appreciate a fix for the problem everyone else is having. The black screen and the only way to get out is control, alt, delete. I too have reinstalled the game which hasn't worked. Please help.

[Post New]by SueBeeNi on Oct 8, 10 5:25 AM
by 3Nanaones on Aug 20, 10 7:50 AM
Hi, I am new to forums. I had the same problem with the screen going blank. I contacted customer service. A tech named Amber sent me a solution that fixed the problem. It was easy and fast. Now I can enjoy the game.

What was the answer then, can you share?

[Post New]by blanchee on Jun 13, 12 10:27 AM
how do you contact customer service? I have been struck at the water faucet for 2 weeks and am about ready to find soe where else to buy my games

[Post New]by blanchee on Jun 13, 12 10:28 AM
how do you contact customer service? I have been struck at the water faucet for 2 weeks and am about ready to find some where else to buy my games

lisanti
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by lisanti on Jun 13, 12 10:38 AM
On the right side of the page, you will see a green envelope under the words, in bold, "We're Here to Help!". Click on the envelope to get a hold of Customer Support.

Go to: