bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

New Version for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven CE available! August 12 , 2010

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 12, 10 5:41 PM
We have a new version of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven CE available now. This new version of the game fixes the issues below

• In the strategy guide, there is the correction about the possibility that the dial can go either way
• In Novella 3 there’s a gem located in a casket you zoom in on. If you zoomed in and left without picking it up you couldn’t zoom in again and were blocked. Now you can go back into it and pick it up
We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update has not already populated your Game Manager, there is a way to manually check for waiting updates:

To manually check for updates:

Click on Game Manager Options
Then open the Games & Downloads tab.

Under the Game Updates section, select Manually
Then click Check for Updates

Your game manager will then show you any available updates that haven't already been downloaded.

For more information click on the following link to view our help article:

Game Updates in the Game Manager

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

fluffy64
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:New Version for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven CE available! August 12 , 2010

[Post New]by fluffy64 on Aug 12, 10 6:46 PM
Hello everyone. I was playing this game and I had to come to the site to look at the walkthrough. I saw the note about the NEW version and I did what they said and I got that there was no available updates for this game. I guess this is good, I just hope I don't have to go back to the very beginning. Too bad all this stuff can't be sorted out BEFORE the post the game for sale. Oh well i think BFG has awesome customer service and staff, maybe it will work out in the end. TTFN.

Re:New Version for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven CE available! August 12 , 2010

[Post New]by Fordgirl63 on Aug 16, 10 6:12 AM
It seems that I can't get the update to my game manager and I don't have the download available to delete and start again. How do I get the update?

Thanks

Edited on 08/16/2010 at 6:12:57 AM PST

Bennyhaha
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Bennyhaha on Aug 20, 10 1:48 PM
I loved this game! I downloaded it after 8/12 so I hope that it is the updated version. Is it? At the end of the game it said "to be continued". Does that mean there will be another game related to this one or does it refer to the "extras"? I hope it means another game. Until Redemption Cemetery I thought that the only games worth playing were Mystery Case Files. This is some serious competition for Return to Ravenhurst.

[Post New]by PW4Fun on Aug 21, 10 1:16 PM
Same here. I experienced a bug with the program (got to a level and it the tools I needed to complete it had disapppeared from my toolkit) and support told me to uninstall and re-download. I did that before this post about a new update being available. This is very frustrating. Because when you re-install it wipes out gameplay and you have to start all over again. The frakkin safe combo still is ridiculous to get work.

kalex14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kalex14 on Aug 25, 10 3:39 PM
hello pw4fun,
I have uninstalled the game and hope I can get the safe to work. What did you do to get the safe to work?

[Post New]by gingerwilly on Sep 6, 10 11:15 PM
HELP , How can I get the walkthrough for this game ... having from problems and need help , thanks

Edited on 09/06/2010 at 11:15:21 PM PST

Go to: