bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Aug 12, 10 5:43 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.
If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by shad13 on Aug 14, 10 4:05 PM
After one day of not playing it told me that saved files were corrupted. I uninstalled the game is there a fix or a new version? To pay this much for a collectors addition I would hope that we get a new version free. It is a good game but can not keep stqarting over checked all my current drivers and they are all good.

shad13

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by jmurjane on Aug 14, 10 5:41 PM
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I WAS TICKED. HAD TO START OVER AGAIN. NOT REAL HAPPY ABOUT THIS. AFTER PAYING 20.00 BUCKS IT SHOULD WORK A PERFECT.

[Post New]by Wyomngal on Aug 14, 10 7:24 PM
I got all the way to the end of the extra, got both pieces of the amulet and the game just stopped. Where do I go with the amulet? This is very disappointing when you pay so much for the game.

[Post New]by rebecca_forren on Aug 14, 10 8:00 PM
I just bought the game and watched the opening sceene when it click over where you can start the game or exist the game my curser disappers first time buying an collectors game disappointed can it be fixed or will you refund me 19.95 alot for a game thanks becky

trevally
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by trevally on Aug 15, 10 6:03 AM
I get all the way through the second novella but as soon as that game is over, it just crashes and tells me the save fine is corrupted. Have played twice now and I don't have the patience to play the first two again. I too would like some updated game so I can finish it, or a refund. It is a lot of money (NZ$) for a game and I would like one that works.

[Post New]by SyntheticxSound on Aug 15, 10 7:35 AM
I'm running Windows Vista,and I can't seem to get the game to work.I double click the icon,The mouse shows the comp is thinking,then nothing.I double click the icon again,and the game manager says it's already running. I checked Task Manager,and the game isn't listed under the running apps,but it is listed under the Processes tab. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times,and that doesn't work.
Any suggestions?

Phila
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Phila on Aug 15, 10 10:41 AM
I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by homergertrude on Aug 15, 10 10:49 AM
Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

Have you had any luck getting the safe open? I cannot get it to open either.

IvaMc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by IvaMc on Aug 15, 10 10:50 AM
Once I get the dreamcatcher on the wall - nothing! Clicking the wall will not open for the snake to come in so I'm stuck here and there aren't any updates available on my game manager.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by eznite2 on Aug 16, 10 12:05 PM
Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by Earlnlaurie on Aug 17, 10 4:02 PM
eznite2 wrote:

[Post New]by debristhezebra on Aug 17, 10 4:09 PM
I bought this game today, so I'm guessing it's the 'new' version...hate to say it though - I'm one of those having trouble with the winch. Glad it's not just me, but surely this sort of thing shouldn't happen? Not if you expect people to pay $20 for it. Had been really enjoying the game up til then, although I agree with a lot of what's been said in the reviews about it.

Any chance you can fix the winch bug and give us poor souls stuck this way an update?

[Post New]by Gizrudy on Aug 18, 10 9:25 AM
What is going on with the safe puzzle in this game!!! I have tried for hours to get the blasted thing open. I have walked through the Srategy Guide twice and I have everything I was supposed to get. What's going on? Can someone please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Aug 18, 10 9:19 PM
Sounds like you are all past me. I am still trying to get the door off in the library so I can put it on the ledge to get to the little girls' room. It's fastened with screws and the screwdriver doesn't work. I went to the strategy guide and it says to use the stupid screwdriver. So what am I doing wrong? Can't really go any farther without this. Help anyone? I'm loving this game up till this problem.

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Aug 19, 10 8:32 AM
Oh NO! I had gotten a long ways in the first section and the "save game file was corrupted" came up. So I'm starting all over!!!

If anyone can answer my question above about the door and the screwdriver, I'd appreciate it. I have the feeling I'm going to spend a long time getting to that point again, and still won't be able to continue.

orm77
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by orm77 on Aug 19, 10 4:35 PM
I'm also at the end of thr extra gameand i have both pieces of the amulet and it just stops.and no where to got.this is the second time,i want my money back .Gggrrrr!

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Aug 19, 10 9:13 PM
I went all the way through again and figured out that the screwdriver was VERY picky about where you placed it. Sheesh.

Contact customer service. I had really bad problems with Sweeney Todd and they let me pick another game instead. If a game just will not work, you don't want to spend $20 on it!

[Post New]by GGOOSETOO on Aug 20, 10 1:49 AM
I am stuck in the attic i have put the winch together but the game wont let me come buttons liightsback and connect the plug and electrical tape, only the fuse button lights up. after paying 20 for this game would sure like a refund. this is the first time i have had anyproblem with the games \.

[Post New]by satchs4 on Aug 20, 10 2:21 AM
Same issue with the dream catcher and the SAFE that won't open.

Go to: