Oh, I am so frustrated with level 5.5 in the firecracker mode.

[Post New]by maggiemagpiem on Aug 12, 10 9:52 PM
I have gotten close a few times...but really most of the time I am quite off.
Should I be trying to clear off little groups more quickly or just continue to try what I have been doing....chaining larger groups?
I need some hints with a specific method, me thinks!

JumpingGen
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Oh, I am so frustrated with level 5.5 in the firecracker mode.

[Post New]by JumpingGen on Aug 13, 10 4:54 PM
I had to play this one a couple of times to get it. I don't remember all the specifics, to give you a play-by-play walkthrough, but here's what worked for me:

1. Get the disco lights as your upgrades, as well as the added patience in the waiting line.

2. Serve and clear the first four people (bookworm, Hal, Norbert, and the guy with black hair, don't remember his name) along with the bride and groom. Rosy and the girl in the gold dress will show up before you're done with this.

3. Seat Rosy and the girl, and the others that come soon after them -- I think you will only have 1-2 open seats left. Go ahead and serve them all and get them on the dance floor.

4. From there, I think the groups show up in a logical order/size to seat and clear.

5. Use the disco lights to keep people happy if they are waiting too long.

6. From your post, I would guess you know this already, but be very careful to not break your long chains. This sometimes meant ignoring the bride & groom's requests - - in particular, don't break a long chain of putting people onto the dance floor in order to let them sit next to someone - - and letting the gatecrashers (and their irritating 'humming' audio!!) hang out for a little bit until you've completed a chain.

And I know you can't really do anything about this, but when I did get expert, it seemed like there were quite a few more requests for speeches, cocktails, and disasters than I had gotten in the rounds where I didn't make it.

Hope that helps!

Re:Oh, I am so frustrated with level 5.5 in the firecracker mode.

[Post New]by dimplz1 on Aug 14, 10 7:43 AM
Thanks for the tips. I am having a problem with this level as well.

Go to: