soleil12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

stage 3.10

[Post New]by soleil12 on Aug 13, 10 7:39 AM
why i can't pass this stage, am not able to have 13,....... points?????
To granofthree th 4th cake topper in on the left corner (up) of the archway.

Do you pass this stage?

Edited on 08/13/2010 at 2:54:20 PM PST

Re:stage 3.10

[Post New]by granofthree on Aug 13, 10 10:53 AM
Me, too, Soleil12. This is the only problem stage for me so far. I have gotten to within 130 points after chaining as many actions as possible, repairing archway repairs, taking photographs, moving folks around the table , letting smooching happen when necessary ... my issue is not being able to find the 4th cake topper. I found the one on the table, the one in the plant on the right and the one above the archway, but cannot find the 4th. Have you found all the toppers? Help!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 13, 10 4:38 PM
I cannot score higher than 11360. I have tried everything...4 days and I am ready to quit.

The 4th is at the bottom of the arch on the left side

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on Aug 14, 10 3:28 PM
I too can not get past this stage and it's driving me insane. I have all the cake toppers, get everyone seated and fed so quickly I'm waiting for the next group to show up. Pictures get taken, get ppl on the dance floor quickly, etc. etc. I have no idea what more I can do to get the points up high enough to pass this level.
Any tips from anyone?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 14, 10 3:30 PM
Hey Fishies,

It looks like a number of you are having some troubles beating this level, but I found this tip in another thread in the Game Forum:

utlonghorns2 wrote:I think I have figured it out. Keep moving the bride & groom. Once they are placed, move them back to the alter. You get points for moving them back & then placing them over again. Try it!!

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 15, 10 11:58 AM
I tried that and managed to get to 13200..how to get that extra 700 points has driven me to sore shoulders, neck and headaches. I've been trying for well over a week now, almost 3-4 hours a day. I quit..I uninstalled..I'll stick to Hidden Object games. This has turned into NO fun at all!!

[Post New]by granofthree on Aug 15, 10 1:52 PM
Thank you ArnoStyx. I finally completed 3.10 after 15 attempts. Too much time on a game duh really. After chaining every possible chance I could and learning to seat then chain each course did it for me...seat first then service and let Quinn and Flo work in coordination with each other. Now I am stuck on 5.1...yeeks...whatishappeningtome????

Thank you.

[Post New]by granofthree on Aug 15, 10 2:01 PM
Thank you mkAstor for the tip on the last cake topper on level 3.10. I found the walkthrough at C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Wedding Dash 4-Ever Walkthrough Gamezebo.mht. It helped quite a bit. Still working it out.
click, hope. smile.

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on Aug 16, 10 3:42 PM
FINALLY got it! Thanks Granofthree. Your tip helped.

This may have been stated before but here's what I did to get over 15000 points and get past this level. First make sure to buy all the upgraded disco lights. You'll need them. I seated all the first group of guest (and the bride and groom) gave them all the appetizer at the same time (chain points). Moved the bride/groom back until they were ready again. Waited until everyone wanted their entree and gave them that at the same time. same with the dessert. Just let the line grow for the next group and serve them the same way. If they get mad, hit the disco lights and they will be happy again. Of course, deal with all the chaos with the dog getting lose, the crying kid, etc.

Seriously I think I played this level 50 times and was ready to give up, this technique saved my sanity. WHEW! Good luck!

Edited on 08/16/2010 at 4:06:00 PM PST

[Post New]by iamre999 on Sep 2, 11 2:12 PM
I FINALLY did it. I concentrated on moving the bride and groom around as they wished.

dbm435
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by dbm435 on Feb 16, 12 8:09 AM
Playing the iPad version.
My 1st attempt was 40 points short of Expert level. Gonna try & try again until I get it

Go to: