bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 13, 10 9:25 AM
Need some help restoring the amulet?

We have just the resource for you! Check out the walkthrough for Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 01/17/2012 at 3:50:34 PM PST

Re:Walkthrough available for Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows!

[Post New]by piewacket on Dec 8, 10 4:07 PM
once I crossed the river, Iand got thru the gate, I didn't know to pick up the two mirrirs to get the quill for the gargoyle. Now it won't let me get back to the scene to get them.How can I get the quill?If I can't get it I can't finish the game.bummer!

pinkjacket
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by pinkjacket on Feb 17, 11 1:04 PM
BFG Moderator - I am still having difficulty and would request your help........the walk through says 'place the fuse in the box' .... however the walkthrough doesn't tell me how to get the fuse out of the grate in the town square. I have tried all my inventory items many x. What am I missing? Would appreciate some guidance.

hotubbin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by hotubbin on May 16, 11 12:41 AM
pinkjacket wrote:BFG Moderator - I am still having difficulty and would request your help........the walk through says 'place the fuse in the box' .... however the walkthrough doesn't tell me how to get the fuse out of the grate in the town square. I have tried all my inventory items many x. What am I missing? Would appreciate some guidance.

Walkthrough available for Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows!

[Post New]by blanqita1 on May 28, 11 12:17 PM
im having issues with the clock i collected evrything but its saying i dont have all the pieces to the set the time can u please help

[Post New]by unides98 on Jun 2, 11 3:42 PM
I've played the other Echoes of the Past game without any problems but for some reason I can't seem to get this one started. All I have on the screen is a "email". Am I missing something?

[Post New]by Frogee14 on Jun 2, 11 6:54 PM
unides98 wrote:I've played the other Echoes of the Past game without any problems but for some reason I can't seem to get this one started. All I have on the screen is a "email". Am I missing something?

You may wish to accept the email as such. That is, simply re-all the email. Hope this helps.
In Unity, Frogee14

[Post New]by bidabit on Jul 2, 11 5:03 AM
I can't seem to find something to cut the branch tto complete the formula. any suggestions?

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Dec 8, 11 12:17 PM
pink jacket: the fuse to the factory is in the street light at the water's edge; after you get the factory lights on you will put the broom in it's place on the right side near the counter; this will sweep up the fabric pieces that gives you a screwdriver; then go to the grate in the square near the fountain. It will come together; just some pieces are hard to find; you may have to go back to the church at different times if you get stuck. Kitaboy

catsrobe
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

No key on floor after setting clock!

[Post New]by catsrobe on Oct 1, 12 5:28 PM
I checked the walkthrough and I'm instructed to pick the key up off the floor after setting the clock. I keep setting the clock to 5:45 and then look on the floor in front of the clock and there's no key. I'm looking at the spot shown in the walkthrough and it's NOT THERE!

Can anybody help????

[Post New]by tinka_gypsy on Oct 27, 12 12:18 AM
I have a problem cutting down the branch to ge the leaf to make to use in the pharmacy. I dont have any cutters to cut the branch. I had them but used for something elkse and then they disappeared on me can anyone tell me how to find them again or is there something else I am supposed to use . Thank you in advance for your help.

[Post New]by LadyDi_RedHat on Mar 6, 13 6:45 PM
I could not finish the game. At Hirt 24, the last HOS 15 Time Measuring Tools, I did not look at something to krigger the HOS. What can I do? I need the chemists hour glass to finish the game.

[Post New]by leonajulian on Oct 26, 13 5:22 AM
I can not get the window with the 'find measurements tools' on it. In that it will have the hourglass.
Toots

Go to: