mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 13, 10 4:40 PM
I am about ready to quit...I have tried so hard to pass this but I cannot get over 11360. I have seated people in different places, tried to go as fast as I can, not made any mistakes, found all the toppers and still I can't improve the score. How in the hell do you progress this level???

Edited on 08/13/2010 at 4:40:59 PM PST

Re:3.10

[Post New]by utlonghorns2 on Aug 14, 10 7:51 AM
I agree!! I have been trying this level for a week and still can't get pass this level. HELP!!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 14, 10 8:01 AM
What is your highest score? I'm wondering if there's a problem with it. I am in Normal mode but I don't see how it's possible to hit 13,900. I cannot see anything else I can possibly do to get the score they want.

[Post New]by utlonghorns2 on Aug 14, 10 9:32 AM
I think I have figured it out. Keep moving the bride & groom. Once they are placed, move them back to the alter. You get points for moving them back & then placing them over again. Try it!!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 14, 10 2:26 PM
It's almost like you have to ignore the others and focus on the bride and groom. If you seat them quickly, they are $120 each, otherwise they drop to $30. Wow..this just isn't fun anymore! Now, I can't get more than 13,000.

[Post New]by DAPlyr on Aug 16, 10 6:25 PM
I was having trouble on 3.7, and I watched a demo on youtube. Chaining the same action really racks up points, now I'm getting the expert level easily. Don't worry about the guests getting upset in the line. Serving them all at once makes up for any points you lose.

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on Aug 17, 10 6:03 PM
This may have been stated before but here's what I did to get over 15000 points and get past this level. First make sure to buy all the upgraded disco lights. You'll need them. I seated all the first group of guest (and the bride and groom) gave them all the appetizer at the same time (chain points). Moved the bride/groom back until they were ready again. Waited until everyone wanted their entree and gave them that at the same time. same with the dessert. Just let the line grow for the next group and serve them the same way. If they get mad, hit the disco lights and they will be happy again. Of course, deal with all the chaos with the dog getting lose, the crying kid, etc.

Seriously I think I played this level 50 times and was ready to give up, this technique saved my sanity. WHEW! Good luck!

Edited on 08/17/2010 at 6:04:27 PM PST

[Post New]by Nabrrojarh on Aug 19, 10 4:23 PM
Thank you for the tips! I have been struggling with this one for ages and was just about to give up!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 21, 10 8:09 AM
I am counting how many attempts it is taking me and I am officially on 200..can you believe this?? I have come as close as $10 and as far off as $3000. I DO NOT know what I am doing wrong..I am taking everyone's advice. It's almost become a quest to get through this GD thing! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Aug 21, 10 12:07 PM
Hmm... I see I'm not the only one. This was a poorly designed level. It should not be this impossible to pass it.

Waited until everyone wanted their entree and gave them that at the same time. same with the dessert. Just let the line grow for the next group and serve them the same way. If they get mad, hit the disco lights and they will be happy again.

Thanks, I'll try that. I'll also try moving the bride and groom, but it'd really help if they'd quit requesting to sit by people who have already left the table.

I'm also concerned that I keep finding all the figurines, get the picture of the present at the top because I've found all of them, then when I lose, I get a message that I need to find all the figurines to get the gift. I'm going to be really irritated if I finally pass the level, and then can't get the gift that I've definitely earned.

Edited to add: Thanks CaligirlLu! Your advice really helped! That was one tough level.

Edited on 08/21/2010 at 2:33:12 PM PST

[Post New]by 37girl on Sep 25, 10 4:29 PM
@ caligirllu.... thanks that worked prefectly...its not faster ...just smarter

Edited on 09/25/2010 at 4:30:49 PM PST

Go to: