Last peice on 6th floor

[Post New]by alankci on Aug 14, 10 10:07 AM
Cant find the golden clock hull to get the chip have all the other 5 ive checked again have i missed a clock if so which one ? help!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Last peice on 6th floor

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 14, 10 10:15 AM
Hey alankci,

After searching through the Game Forum, I found this very helpful tip:

dvdiva wrote:There's 1 clock in each room:

1. Lily Pond - on the floor
2. Horse Paintings - behind the 2nd horse painting
3. Marla's Statue - to the left of the busts
4. Prototype Room - inside a round panel on the wall, right side
5. Secret Archive - in the glass case
6. Oval Room - on the post

Hope this helps!

If you have a specific question for a game, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "clock" and all of the posts with “clock” will come up!

Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Phat_Cat_6t6 on Aug 17, 10 3:00 PM
Did you ever get the "golden clock hull"??
I finished everything except for this, and it's driving me NUTS!!!
Glitch, maybe???

Please write me and tell me if you ever figured it out.

Thanx.

Sailorben
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Sailorben on Sep 26, 10 9:33 AM
According to the walkthrough (which I didn't have to use until this glitch) the golden clock hull was supposed to appear after the circus scene. However, it didn't appear when I played the game, and I can find no way to go back and trigger it. I've searched everywhere else too. I might replay the game and see if it works properly the second time through. It's frustrating to get that close to completion and be totally blocked.

Update: Although I was sure I'd double checked all the clock locations, I went back through dvdiva's helpful list and checked them all again. I found I'd somehow missed the featureless round panel on the right wall of the prototype room--and that scene, not the circus scene--produced the golden clock hull, the last piece to finish the game!

Edited on 09/26/2010 at 9:58:07 AM PST

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Sep 26, 10 10:05 AM
Glad it helped, Sailorben! You're correct, the circus scene does not necessarily produce the golden lock hull. That piece will come from whatever scene you play last.

Same goes for each of the previous floors: the clock pieces are not assigned to any specific hidden object scene. You’ll receive them in a fixed order regardless of which scene you do first or last.

Go to: