doll house

[Post New]by Boogirl231 on Nov 8, 08 6:54 AM
i made the sheep doll now i am back in the childs room at the doll house. I cannot figure out how to place the dolls to get my last plate for the printer can anyone help me????? I've been stuck on this for 5 days now I would like to finish the came so I can get another one. I've done a lot of the Nancy Drews and I love them. But please help me with the doll house. How do I place them starting on the bottom row going up. Plese HELPPPPPPPPPPPP Boogirl

Re:doll house

[Post New]by Boogirl231 on Nov 8, 08 7:57 AM
I made the sheep doll now I am at the doll house and i cannot figure out how to place the dolls. Can some one please help me?? Strating from the bottom level to the top level how do I place the dolls??? This is the first thing I've ever been stuck on and I've played alot of the Nancey Drew games. I'd like to get this game over so I can start on another one. Please help me I am desperate I've been working on this doll house for 5 days now HELP

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 8, 08 8:00 AM
Top floor: dog, none.
Middle floor: none, Blonde, sheep, Kit, none, pig.
Bottom floor: Kyler, none, none, cat, cow, none.

[Post New]by Boogirl231 on Nov 8, 08 3:49 PM
prpldva THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU I did it and it worked thanks a whole bunch I'll be in you debt forever. I really appreciated your help. Maybe one day I'll be able to help you thanks again.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 8, 08 3:52 PM
Boogirl231 wrote:prpldva THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU I did it and it worked thanks a whole bunch I'll be in you debt forever. I really appreciated your help. Maybe one day I'll be able to help you thanks again.

You're very welcome! Glad I could help! Have fun and enjoy the game!

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Nov 17, 08 6:00 AM
thenke wrote:Doll house. Helppppp!!!!!! I NEED to finish this game.!!!

What part do you need help with?

Go to: