genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Aquitania

[Post New]by genkicoll on Aug 14, 10 5:03 PM
Aquatania is a Match-3 game with a little twist. Matching items will remove them from the board (per usual), but it will also lessen the amount of items in the row for you to work with. Unlike most M3 games, when you run out of moves, the items not only automatically shuffle, but you also get bonus points! That's different. Makes for a different kind of strategy with this game!

At the top of the match 3 area are birds (they're the ones dropping items down on you!) If the row fills up enough to hit they birds where they are perching, the bird will "die".

There are various bonuses, both random (only there for a certain amount of time) and those you can earn (such as a hammer to break a tile).

Clear all of the blue "bricks" from the screen to have a gem appear. Collect the gem to finish the level.

I was pleasantly surprised by this game, as I was expecting it to be just another M3.

WARNING: The birds drop items faster and faster as you progress, so this game is not for those who don't like to be rushed!

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Aquitania

[Post New]by Leemo on Sep 2, 11 8:32 PM
Way too difficult for me. Unfortunately I purchased the game before checking the forum. I was doing really well to begin with and as it became harder I replayed and beat the levels. But now I'm on a level which I can't win, so the game is history.

Does anyone know if the developers would consider changing the timer?

Go to: