Confused - what exactly is the ending here?

[Post New]by lorikgator on Aug 14, 10 7:31 PM
*SPOILER ALERT!!!*

So, Mom is upset because Dad has someone names "Princess" in his phone and we know Quinn is planning Mom and Dad's vow renewal/wedding anniversary. I really don't understand the ending. What we think is going to be "Quinn's Big Day" is used as the vow renewal, but we never find out who "Princess" was or what the misunderstanding was, and we never see Quinn telling her mom she's not getting married - or did I miss something? I'm thoroughly confused by the ending! Anyone else get it and able to explain it to me?

ButMadNNW
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Confused - what exactly is the ending here?

[Post New]by ButMadNNW on Aug 14, 10 10:04 PM
You obviously missed the last comic, at the end of 5.10. On the main menu, click "Comics" and click through to the last one. Everything's explained.

(Hey, I'm a seahorse now!)

Edited on 08/14/2010 at 10:05:27 PM PST

[Post New]by b0bcatchic2oo2 on Aug 15, 10 11:23 PM
Hmm, same here lorikgator. For me it just goes from the comic ending with "Don't worry, we'll fix this!" to Mom and Dad renewing their vows. Is there something missing here?

bwana50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bwana50 on Aug 16, 10 10:06 AM
You have to click "continue" after finishing 5.10... if you click to collect the present, it skips the final comic panel and nothing makes sense... I replayed 5.10 to get expert and then clicked continue and finally got to read the comic

[Post New]by b0bcatchic2oo2 on Aug 16, 10 4:33 PM
Ah got it thanks so much bwana50! Very cute, can't wait for the next installment

[Post New]by lorikgator on Aug 17, 10 7:29 PM
Ah HAH! That explains it! Thanks so much, bwana50! Odd that it didn't work that way the first time!

[Post New]by cheerbearsmiles on Aug 20, 10 5:28 PM
I cannot and will not EVER beat this level...can someone spoil me?

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 22, 10 2:36 PM
i can't beat level 5.1 either is there a secret somehow because i tried everything please help

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 22, 10 2:36 PM
i can't beat level 5.1 either is there a secret somehow because i tried everything please help

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Sep 2, 10 7:07 AM
I got all of the presents and started the Quinn's Big Day, completed level 6.1, saw Quinn and her fiance holding hands, but no 6.2???? What is with that? Shouldn't there be a level 6?

wissilent
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wissilent on Sep 12, 10 2:28 PM
I agree it's a pretty lousy ending. It's a lot of buildup to have to make sure you collect all of those gifts and that was your reward at the end? I still had fun playing it though.

Go to: